Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Then they should have said so.
Maybe you should not just ASSUME that people are talking about something that is never mentioned.lol.
candy

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

why should he say so some people just need to keep there nose to there self
wayne lundy quitter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I see you
6 pack red

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

See you too, ya bastage
butthead

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

candy wrote:
why should he say so some people just need to keep there nose to there self
Because they put it on a public forum numbnuts. When you make something public on topix anyone can and will assume all they want. Now shut up stupid.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

butthead wrote:
<quoted text>Because they put it on a public forum numbnuts. When you make something public on topix anyone can and will assume all they want. Now shut up stupid.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
no clue

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't have said it better myself.
It's fine to give your opinion about anything on this forum,but like i said,you should know what the subject is an what the people are talking about before you get on here an make a fool of yourself.lol.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

no clue wrote:
<quoted text>It's fine to give your opinion about anything on this forum,but like i said,you should know what the subject is an what the people are talking about before you get on here an make a fool of yourself.lol.
Your the fool and a nut case.
lol

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

you all are f****** stupid anyways that this is all u people got to do u all need to get a job
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

lol wrote:
you all are f****** stupid anyways that this is all u people got to do u all need to get a job
I got a job I work everyday.So why are you on here hmm so it must be all you got to do.I bet you lay around all day watch tv and eat and get a check and foodstamps.
maskman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

maskman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

lol

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>I got a job I work everyday.So why are you on here hmm so it must be all you got to do.I bet you lay around all day watch tv and eat and get a check and foodstamps.
wrong again I work two jobs thank you I have two homes and a great life I just read post from all u stupid people who are exactly like u said..... so F*** YOU.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text> wrong again I work two jobs thank you I have two homes and a great life I just read post from all u stupid people who are exactly like u said..... so F*** YOU.
Not if you was the last person on earth.
lol

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

yall are funny,haha.
kenny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I love cheese, cheese is the best thing ever. Cheese is good. I can't get enough cheese. Man, I do like cheese.
Jack

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Kenny and Angie who? what is their last name?
wayne just quitter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Yall know who they are, I seen a worker bee today climb a pole when she got to the top she scratched her rump, then the front and let sugar bear smell - I think that was a scratch n sniff. Honey boo boos mom got upset, she didn't want sugar bear to smell the good stuff, but she has no idea what sugar bear does, hes naughty.
yep

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Does sugar bear have curly hair and walk with a limp (sometimes)... He looks at my butt when I bend over and said he would like to get some of that. I've had enough of his nasty comments.
you wish

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

yep wrote:
Does sugar bear have curly hair and walk with a limp (sometimes)... He looks at my butt when I bend over and said he would like to get some of that. I've had enough of his nasty comments.
I know who your talking about an I just don't think your telling the truth.I don't think he would say anything out of the way unless you are giving him a reason to.Maybe you should stop bending over every time you see him walking threw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min World History101 139,111
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min do whut 123,210
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 27 min LIbEralS 25,980
Mayor Thompson baby 32 min Funny 39
self refind 38 min lowrider 2
looking for free dog 1 hr looking for fred 9
Paradise Tan (May '09) 1 hr Flo Mcvey 76
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 9 hr LOL 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••