First Prev
of 3
Next Last
borax

London, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I hate that snitch, I hate that snitch I hate that snitch, I hate that sniiiiiiitch~!

Now listen up, all you hustlers - I got a story or two I got to tell you 'bout these snitches, because they're snitchin on you
See we're known for living and we take no jive
NOW, you've, GOT, to Beware of the snitch - homeboy they smile in your face Within a few damn hours, he'll piss all over the place
You've got some snitches, homeboy and that's without a doubt And there's, snitches everywhere, and they brought in three You got caught, smoking and they told on you But me and dis homeboy was real cool you know Now just imagine what happened,
really

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 24, 2013
who is a snitch who are u ... r u black and sexy
just plum huge

Mayfield, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2013
No I'm not black but I do have a big dong. Take the average size dong and multiply it by 2... Now add 3.25 inches. That's probably about the size of my dong.
u suck

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2013
borax wrote:
I hate that snitch, I hate that snitch I hate that snitch, I hate that sniiiiiiitch~!
Now listen up, all you hustlers - I got a story or two I got to tell you 'bout these snitches, because they're snitchin on you
See we're known for living and we take no jive
NOW, you've, GOT, to Beware of the snitch - homeboy they smile in your face Within a few damn hours, he'll piss all over the place
You've got some snitches, homeboy and that's without a doubt And there's, snitches everywhere, and they brought in three You got caught, smoking and they told on you But me and dis homeboy was real cool you know Now just imagine what happened,
u suck dude.that shyt dont even rhyme.
really

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 24, 2013
hey man leave him alone he's doing his best that something seeing how your in Barbourville lol
wayne lundy quitter

London, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Snitch? Kenny, is that you?
Funny

Tacoma, WA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
I love how the druggies get pizzed when they get caught. I laugh everytime one gets on here and rats out the one that got them caught. The system does work. Just give them enough rope and watch them hang themselves.
U r n idiot

Danville, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Funny wrote:
I love how the druggies get pizzed when they get caught. I laugh everytime one gets on here and rats out the one that got them caught. The system does work. Just give them enough rope and watch them hang themselves.
Lol. If you knew what was going on, you would know they are talking about cig's, not drugs. Lol
LOL

Tacoma, WA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
U r n idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If you knew what was going on, you would know they are talking about cig's, not drugs. Lol
A thief is a thief is a thief. A snitch just gets them caught faster and that works too. You're the idiot, cigarettes are just as much a drug as the rest.
Blairs

Sheridan, AR

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Is a snitch like a witch and do they fly with a broom in their ditch?
LOL

Tacoma, WA

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Blairs wrote:
Is a snitch like a witch and do they fly with a broom in their ditch?
Yeppers
rules

Madisonville, KY

#12 Apr 26, 2013
If you go by the rules then you dont have to worry about a snitch.
Undercover

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2013
JIM "WINEMAN" RICHARDSON!!!!!
what

Madisonville, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Undercover wrote:
JIM "WINEMAN" RICHARDSON!!!!!
whats this guy got to do with anything?lol
comforting

London, KY

#16 Apr 27, 2013
Well how about angie she tells on us all, I think she gets paid by the reports.
a real snitch

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2013
comforting wrote:
Well how about angie she tells on us all, I think she gets paid by the reports.
You seem to stay on topix trying to tell everything you know on angie.I think that would be considered a SNITCH.
wayne lundy quitter

Manchester, KY

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Now that I think of it, I did see Angie and Kenny sharing a block of cheese the other day.
shedevil

London, KY

#19 Apr 28, 2013
all you bunch of lazy ass druggies need snitched on.I can not figure out why you want to put shit in your body.You life must be miserable.
no clue

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2013
shedevil wrote:
all you bunch of lazy ass druggies need snitched on.I can not figure out why you want to put shit in your body.You life must be miserable.
You have no clue what you are talking about.lol.These people are not talking about drugs,its about a place where they all work.
shedevil

London, KY

#21 Apr 28, 2013
no clue wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue what you are talking about.lol.These people are not talking about drugs,its about a place where they all work.
Then they should have said so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 3 min hummm 11
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 31 min Viewer 10
Indictments 43 min DOC 7
Phillip Vaughn 54 min Info 7
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Unsatisfied voter 64
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 1 hr my vote 2
sekri Jake Clark 1 hr know him 2
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 4 hr Voter 15
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 21 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating