Mike Smith ex State Police

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

local

London, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Heard he's running for Sheriff, do you think he will win and is John running again?
Herewego

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Mike Smith another Kile Cambell.... Run John! Run!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
He can't beat Pickard.
Well

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
And nobody thought pickard could beat Bingham either! It happened!
Voter

London, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I'd vote for him. Nice guy!
Andy

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I will vote for Mike. He is a great fellow
Victom

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Mike has got my vote ! John did a Great Job in the begiining . He has QUIT . The thieves dont FEAR Them!
look around

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Victom wrote:
Mike has got my vote ! John did a Great Job in the begiining . He has QUIT . The thieves dont FEAR Them!
I dont know what makes you think he's quit.The Barbourville paper has anywhere from 75 to 150 arrests a week from the sheriffs dept.every week.
vince

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
mike corey got him to run cant beat pickard my advice stay away from mike corey and david thompson
Questiongood

London, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
vince wrote:
mike corey got him to run cant beat pickard my advice stay away from mike corey and david thompson
Mike is a really good guy and very honest.
In the Know

Bearden, AR

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Mike Smith is an honest man. He has worked for what's right his whole life. And he has a good family. His wife Gina works for the school system and loves kids. His son is in pharmacy school. They are good people. Hope he does run.
old school

London, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
In the Know wrote:
Mike Smith is an honest man. He has worked for what's right his whole life. And he has a good family. His wife Gina works for the school system and loves kids. His son is in pharmacy school. They are good people. Hope he does run.
I knew Mike back in the day and I like him too. But you also need a reason to vote against someone. It'll be tough if he does run.
fireball

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
In the Know wrote:
Mike Smith is an honest man. He has worked for what's right his whole life. And he has a good family. His wife Gina works for the school system and loves kids. His son is in pharmacy school. They are good people. Hope he does run.
Everyone will talk about how good of a guy he is for now,but if he wins for sheriff everyone will be talking about what kind of a prick he is by the time he's in office for a month.lol.I don't care who you are or how good of a job you do you just cant please people.You can arrest a man for drunk driving an his whole family will get mad at you,but if that man had a wreck an got killed the family would want to know where the cops was at.lol.
Anonymous

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2013
fireball wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone will talk about how good of a guy he is for now,but if he wins for sheriff everyone will be talking about what kind of a prick he is by the time he's in office for a month.lol.I don't care who you are or how good of a job you do you just cant please people.You can arrest a man for drunk driving an his whole family will get mad at you,but if that man had a wreck an got killed the family would want to know where the cops was at.lol.
Very good post, and unfortunately very true as well. That is a civil servants catch twenty-two!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 1 hr Jackie 1
Brett 1 hr lololol 5
who's the best lay from the creek 2 hr wondering 6
truck payments 2 hr hookah 17
dinky phipps 2 hr joe cool 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,605
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 10 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 11 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST

NBC Sports11:17AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 3:39 PM
Highlights, Recap for Chiefs vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets