elijaha jowayne messer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you make me sick

Herndon, VA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
dead best sperm donor ...you seem to be good at hiding if you knew what i know i would hide to sorry excuse for a man girls im telling you if you see this scum runnnnn bad boys bad boys they gonna get u
Elijaha

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
you make me sick wrote:
dead best sperm donor ...you seem to be good at hiding if you knew what i know i would hide to sorry excuse for a man girls im telling you if you see this scum runnnnn bad boys bad boys they gonna get u
Shut your mouth your dirty slut, you know you like it in your butt, I'll go all out on it next time with no rubbers!
WELL

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Someone catch him with it out and and glue it to his belly with crazyglue and then the hospital can take it a loose and the sperms wont be flying out no ways soon the can fix him a little pee hoe I bet he is off of Buck Eye.
lol

Herndon, VA

#4 Mar 19, 2013
i think your mistaking lige likes it in the butt ...ask Mrs.farmer at the flowershop in bville he can tell u all about it
Elijaha

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
lol wrote:
i think your mistaking lige likes it in the butt ...ask Mrs.farmer at the flowershop in bville he can tell u all about it
You heard me girl, you sneak away from that Ernie from sesame street looking so called man you got once again like you did two weeks ago, Large Lige will take care of you if you know what I mean 'smilez', you can even bring Mrs. Farmer along I'll drill both of your Holland tunnels..
real good

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Mar 20, 2013
at hiding lol
someone who knows

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2013
I think big lige is mistaking this tread to be about him the elijaha messer this is about lives in front of dewitt school with his mommmy lol ... hes the dead beat that's hiding from the cops cause hes to sorry to work and pay child support hes just out for someone to take care of him that's why he had peggy cause she gets a check and foodstamps to take care of him . oh and her pills I heard that his x Christina is doing really good she has a good man that takes care of her and her daughter that's the best thing that girl ever done when she divorced that scum
messer

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
I think big lige is mistaking this tread to be about him the elijaha messer this is about lives in front of dewitt school with his mommmy lol ... hes the dead beat that's hiding from the cops cause hes to sorry to work and pay child support hes just out for someone to take care of him that's why he had peggy cause she gets a check and foodstamps to take care of him . oh and her pills I heard that his x Christina is doing really good she has a good man that takes care of her and her daughter that's the best thing that girl ever done when she divorced that scum
who ever you are motor mouth that on here talking about my son , your day is coming straight from GOD you can hide ur name all you want but like ppl dont already know who you are if you know he is at my house now he is not hiding from no body girl you was the one ran him off all because you got another man that had a rich family and that made it good for you to get all the drugs u needed to keep you going and now you wanna talk about him he is not on drugs he lives with me and i know what he does all ppl wanna do these days it shack up and live it up but start trouble and get ppl killed ,but one thing for sure is THE LORD is coming back soon and how pleased is he gonna be with trouble makers and sinners like you ppl not ready to go hell is waiting for all that is not ready to meet the LORD now keep putting ppl down and keep running ur fingers across ur keyboard when it is not none of ur business ,you can rest asure GOD will get you .
messer

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
messer wrote:
<quoted text>who ever you are motor mouth that on here talking about my son , your day is coming straight from GOD you can hide ur name all you want but like ppl dont already know who you are if you know he is at my house now he is not hiding from no body girl you was the one ran him off all because you got another man that had a rich family and that made it good for you to get all the drugs u needed to keep you going and now you wanna talk about him he is not on drugs he lives with me and i know what he does all ppl wanna do these days it shack up and live it up but start trouble and get ppl killed ,but one thing for sure is THE LORD is coming back soon and how pleased is he gonna be with trouble makers and sinners like you ppl not ready to go hell is waiting for all that is not ready to meet the LORD now keep putting ppl down and keep running ur fingers across ur keyboard when it is not none of ur business ,you can rest asure GOD will get you .
plus my son is no scum ,you trouble maker
lol

Herndon, VA

#10 Mar 26, 2013
funny how some little boys need there mommy 2 take care of them, i know both elijahs and there older, guess the little one is mommys baby, also she has no right saying anything about god when shes a big sinner and has affairs, hum what now and shes the preachers wife. but enough with her im glad marie woke the heck up, i don`t know her man now to good but from what i hear shes doing great...
yes

Herndon, VA

#11 Mar 26, 2013
hes a good guy, really takes care of them, works and she don`t he takes care of her and her daughter his self
yes

Cambridge, MA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
biggest low life i no, hes more than scum, i use 2 work with him he can`t hold down a job if life depended on it., ill be glad if the law does get him, i feel sorry for u as his mommy, u raised a good 1 lol, shows what kinda momma u r. lock him up and throw away the key, don`t know his ex but she done a great thing 2 get rid of him. he has so many enemies is unreal
CHRISTINA

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Now MRS.GEORGIE messer you wanna start some crap bring it.. ive not the first time got on here talking about " your son " but honey I can and as you cas see im not afraid to put my name on here whoever called him scum heck yeah I agree that's all he is oh and a dead beat mommy since you like taking up for your son you better be trying to get you another crazy check to pay his child support you can say what you want about your son not being on drugs but maybe the next time he trys to find his fix tell him not to call my brother lol hes nothing but a lowlife I swear to my goodness he cant be Alonzo's hes the best person in that family and nothing like either of you (georgie & lige ) he must have sucked mommys tit to long cause hes just like you a cheating sorry excuse for human see im not the only smart one peggy dumped his cheating as to haha mommmy was probably where he got the cheating from I just didn't have to hide in a school bus to catch him like Alonzo did ..either way yeah I made him leave wasn't for a man it was for me shane just happen to be a shoulder when I needed one but I don't have to explain nothing to you my life is what I make of it and as far being shacked up yeah I may be at the time but honey don't worry i'l make sure I send you a invite to my wedding heck you wanna be my maid of honor ? im looking for a good one I had friends but lige slept with them all and I think they either died from boredom during it or something but that's in the past and that's where I left that trash and yes I agree the lord is coming and when he does il make sure I wave at you when im flying up to him and your burning in hel
christa

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2013
you talk about sorry you are no better than he is.. yeah he should pay child support but also see his child ..you would leave her with your sick mother to get your thing on so one of you guys are no better than the other .and if it was so boring you stayed with it a long time dont ya think .you guys get on here and down the next person when you need to look at what you have done also he cheated and you did too ..you all have a beautiful daughter together and she needs both of uns in her life not just one when she gets older you may regret it ...just because you all dont get along dont mean the child should suffer ..
shane

Herndon, VA

#17 Mar 28, 2013
i wish people would mind there own business if they don`t know nothing but how 2 run there mouths, lige hasn` attempted 2 be a dad, he`ll sigb his rights over just like alex, hum what know u ho, lige can`t hold dwn a job 4 drugs so wat kid needs that, so don`t say nuthin if uu don`t know nuttin christa, its not ur concern lol
CHRISTINA

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2013
yeah I agree the child shouldn't suffer that's why I keep my daughter home yeah my mother watched her but that was choices she made unlike some grandparents she cares about Kyra and as far as me cheating never not the first time did I until I made him leave I never even thought about another man heck he made me sick why would I ? and my child isn't suffering shes doing a lot better since she doesn't have to go wjoreing with her sperm donor and doesn't have to sleep in the back seat of cars while hes in a biths houses getting his fix lige hasn't even tried to be a daddy funny thing is he never worried with her before never went to any of her school events NEVER WANTED TO KEEP HER don't even try to lie if he wanted to have something to do with her why would I have to have a babysitter and him sitting his sorry no good self on the couch playing games while I worked hey I even had to sign up on hud to have a place cause he sure couldn't pay no rent come on now Christy he needs to grow up and become a man before he can call his self a daddy a job isn't going to make him help her with anything once a dead beat always a dead beat when he was getting her he was to buy her school clothes and things she needed when he had her who bought it ? Peggy did not him he had her on school nights its ten am when she gets to school cause he wouldn't get up and take her to school Peggy did hmm seems to me like a complete stranger to my daughter cared more about her than he did he can worry with nothing other than his drugs and yeah you all can say im on drugs say what you want I know yeah I smoked pot till the day I made him leave heck anyone that lives with the reject will have to do something to keep from going insane a proud of myself ive been 11 months CLEAN .
christa

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2013
yeah but you are no better thats what im saying ,,left one drug head for another you really did better for yourself ,you put all the blame on lige yes he needs to get his life on track . but even if he did there would be some lame excuse that he could not see that child and you know it. and my mother loves that child you can talk about her all you want but she has help you out alot and you know it and you talk about her like a dog no she's not perfect .but you are far from it your self she is a mother sure she is going to take up for lige just like you would take up for kyra ..you where married to him not her so keep the bitching for him,,,people like throwing stones when they live in a glass house there self.
right

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2013
LMFAO...(christa) right !!!!
Niece of Lige

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2013
For your information Chistina or Chris I should say, why do you want to run your mouth about Lige? You have no room to talk do you? & Shane FYI, it's no ones business about Alex.
He was a damn good dad to kyra & still would be if her pill headed birth mother would let him. & btw he may be a whore, that only means he loves sex! Heck who don't ?
& btw I don't like Peggy either but I'd rather him have a 500 pound woman than a woman who was 7ft tall 250 pounds & looked like a damn man!! Hell your not much of a lady yourself. I guess we all know what Shane's with you. A puss & a pill!! Wow. Keep talking!! & btw. Leave my Mamaw outta your toothless nasty mouth. & kyra is our family. & if you wanna know the truth she would be better off with us then your family & you. & if your so clean & do nothing & so is your family why would Lige be calling your brother looking for a pill? Hell I believe if I had to look at your ugly ass everyday I was married to you I'd have to be hooked on something too. So do us all a favor & instead of putting crap on topixs call Jenny Craig & go get your self a surgeon maybe they can make you look like a WOMAN instead of a MAN. Heck call the dentist too & get your self some dentures instead of nasty half black teeth your pills and meth gave you!!!
peggy jones

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Apr 1, 2013
someone who knows wrote:

ok let me tell u all something for #1 hes not with me were split up right now but working on trying to get back together....#2 I dont draw a check from the goverment like most of u all do#3yes i do draw foodstamps and if the truths known u all probably do too...#4 it was even we took care of each other like most people do when there in a relationship....#5when lige was getting his daughter she was very well taken care of hes a dam good dad why dont u all quit hiding behind a computer or a phone and say this shit to our face u bunch of pussys....dont be pointing no fingers cuase guess what u got three pointing back at u....#6 i do get medication perscribed to me but nothing that u all think it is and i dont think its any of anyones business and its taken as perscribed thank you very much..........omg why am i explaing myself to retarted people that dont have anything better to do....sounds like u all need to get a life and stay the hell outta mine and liges ok....oh by the way i work for what ive got assholes........goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 2 hr Tehee 36
Merrill speaks out, where? 2 hr Juju 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Raji 149,022
Loreana patterson peace 5 hr Not 13
stinking creek 9 hr truth 99
Three liquor stores in bville 10 hr swampfoot 27
Just Wondering!! 14 hr Kayak 4
Jessie J. Mills 18 hr Olive 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web