Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
Highschool

London, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
I found out today a girl I use to date passed away a few months back, I had no idea, I would like to know what happened to her, I know she lost a child last year in a car wreck. I dont know how to get in touch with the family. I have been away for several months and just moved back. Her name was Robin Jackson, I hope this is not the same Robin that I grew up with, her father was cliff Jackson. Please if you have any info please post so I will know what happened or even if this is the same person.
reaper

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
yes that is the same robin,she was my cousin,if u would like to know more,i could meet with u and discuss it,i dont want to put anything on here
hey

Brownsville, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Yes Robin was a beautiful girl, but she never got over injuries sustained in the auto accident that took her little girls life. Was such a tragedy for the family.
carlena jackson

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
I just heard my sisters name was on here for some reason and needless to say i hurried to see what it was about. Thank god it wasnt something crazy because i would have lost it. Robin was involved in a horrible car accident in october 2010 and lost her three year old daughter that day. Robin was on life support for a while and by the grace of god she came through that. We almost lost her several times and she fought a fight i dont know if i could have. Robin had over 41 broken bones in her body and her heart was shattered from losing her baby girl. We lost Robin emotionally the day her daughter died but after all the fight and struggle we lost Robin on May 18th 2012. She had been through so much and between the many surgeries and complications from those and getting a staff infection due to hospital neglegence her kidneys failed and her mind and body couldnt go any further. We had to lay her to rest beside her babygirl. This is exactly what happened to her. Robin was a beautiful person wonderful daughter sister and mother. She lived her every minute for her babies and her family. It was very hard to even read posts about her even though they were friends wondering what happened so i thought i would put it on what happened. This site is scandelous so i had to make sure no one was being disrespectful to my sisters memory. i miss my sister/my best friend and our family has suffered more than imaginable. I love and miss you so much sissy RIP Robin Jackson Wynn and Mikenna Wynn
carlena jackson

Duluth, GA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Highschool wrote:
I found out today a girl I use to date passed away a few months back, I had no idea, I would like to know what happened to her, I know she lost a child last year in a car wreck. I dont know how to get in touch with the family. I have been away for several months and just moved back. Her name was Robin Jackson, I hope this is not the same Robin that I grew up with, her father was cliff Jackson. Please if you have any info please post so I will know what happened or even if this is the same person.
im not sure who this is but this is carlena robins sister. U can email me.at carlenaj08@gmail.com if u like.
Highschool

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Ive been wondering about this ever since I heard about it and I am so sorry for your loss, Im not trying to cause trouble just very concerned if it was true or not. I hope you and your family finds a way to cope with this because death is something you can never get over and as the days goes on it never gets any easier. God Bless You.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy and eddie afair at union 4 min really 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Robert 2,005
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Reality 151,427
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 41 min duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 58 min Yep 32
coming soon 1 hr student 4
compter parts 1 hr travis 5
Kentucky Fried Chicken 2 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000