First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danny B

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Vigdis LaViking wrote:
Papa Johns is gross.
These people have been trained in a lavatory, i got seriously ill after eating one of there pizzas and i'm lucky to be here now sending this message. I have eaten prawns off street vendors in Mexico and not got this ill. They have been trained by Al Qaeda terrorists......in lavatory's. Wipe them from our society!
bill

Port Charlotte, FL

#23 Jan 17, 2013
I get sick every time,so no more for me and my kids
see the ceo

Barbourville, KY

#24 Jan 17, 2013
chuck wrote:
anyone got sick recently?
the ceo and founder is coming to barbourville to talk to all the people that said they got sick after eating at the barbourville store # 3856
He is researching names and addresses of all concerned customers!!
good luck!!
bill

Port Charlotte, FL

#25 Jan 18, 2013
see the ceo wrote:
<quoted text> the ceo and founder is coming to barbourville to talk to all the people that said they got sick after eating at the barbourville store # 3856
He is researching names and addresses of all concerned customers!!
good luck!!
What good will that do?
the founder

Barbourville, KY

#27 Jan 18, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>What good will that do?
The founder of the company said in a radio interveiw yesterday that his sales in barbourville was low and he thought it was due to the fact that a small number of people claimed to have gotten sick from eating at that store . They are investigating some of the health concerns that arose over some of the employee's health background.
name

Corbin, KY

#29 Jan 19, 2013
the founder wrote:
<quoted text>
The founder of the company said in a radio interveiw yesterday that his sales in barbourville was low and he thought it was due to the fact that a small number of people claimed to have gotten sick from eating at that store . They are investigating some of the health concerns that arose over some of the employee's health background.
what radio statation was you listening to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy mills is going to school 3 min Cats 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min gary 5,770
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Commietator 154,281
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Yes and Amen 131,077
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 2 hr gator 26
Hey you 3 hr busted 5
campbell vs smith for sheriff 5 hr Warrior 7
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr Redhound squad 15
kC principal injured 15 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••