City of Barbourville
What is the deal

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Now that Mayor Thompson filed his appeal West is giving the main people the choice to retire or or else next week. Is he trying to enjoying the power while he can. People open your eyes.
john

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2014
guess we see what kind of mayor he was gonna be but want have the power long!
Rorbert

Barbourville, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2014
I think in all these years Jimmy Baker has done a great job for the City. Hope Darren can keep it up
Loner

Corbin, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Guys, just stop trusting in lying politicians. You people follow this crap like it's uk basketball. They are not your friends. They are all liars, they are all selfish, and they all probably work indirectly with satan via the Illuminati to help bring in their new world order, one world government. You people need to seriously research this stuff and wake up and put your faith in Yeshua (Jesus)
read this

Barbourville, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2014
plain and simple that this a mistake all the way around, but because there has been an appeal to the matter of letting Mayor Thompson go how is it possible that he can fire or hire anyone until this is settled and I thought he said he was going to be honest and open with the public so why isn't these and other matters gone to public forum seems like he may be committing a crime himself. He has not given me as a citizen of barbourville a reason to justify anything he does.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#6 Mar 21, 2014
Loner wrote:
Guys, just stop trusting in lying politicians. You people follow this crap like it's uk basketball. They are not your friends. They are all liars, they are all selfish, and they all probably work indirectly with satan via the Illuminati to help bring in their new world order, one world government. You people need to seriously research this stuff and wake up and put your faith in Yeshua (Jesus)
Yeah, Just like the fall of the Roman Catholic Church!!
puzzled

Barbourville, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2014
read this wrote:
plain and simple that this a mistake all the way around, but because there has been an appeal to the matter of letting Mayor Thompson go how is it possible that he can fire or hire anyone until this is settled and I thought he said he was going to be honest and open with the public so why isn't these and other matters gone to public forum seems like he may be committing a crime himself. He has not given me as a citizen of barbourville a reason to justify anything he does.
He has the council members saying Amen West!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 9 min Jim 6
Family Resource Center 5 hr Hello 8
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Dena 3,791
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Dena 814
Homemade canned Vegetables for sale? (Jul '11) 6 hr MissM 14
Ralph smith 6 hr jackie 1
Narhan Parks 7 hr WonderingEyes 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages