Who got flew out on 459 last nite?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Greg

London, KY

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Evie wrote:
I heard about 1 hour ago that the one that overdosed was sitting in Timmy Engles driveway.
No he was not at tims.He Was At Jasons House U Stupid hicks need to get your Sh*t Straight.Tim Wasnt Even Home that night so why even bring his name in it.
Greg

London, KY

#22 Jan 8, 2013
R.I.P Adam You Was A Good Guy And One Of The Few People I Considered A Real Friend.
So sorry

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Adam was a great friend and it breaks my heart to hear the news. His wife is a good person and I wish her the best. His kids were beautiful and I'm sure they will miss their daddy something awful. I often thought about Adam hoping that he had changed his ways...
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

#24 Jan 13, 2013
So sorry wrote:
Adam was a great friend and it breaks my heart to hear the news. His wife is a good person and I wish her the best. His kids were beautiful and I'm sure they will miss their daddy something awful. I often thought about Adam hoping that he had changed his ways...
was his dad's name james?
Looking

London, KY

#26 Jan 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>was his dad's name james?
yes and Debbie was his mom.
Black Trans Am

London, KY

#27 Jan 13, 2013
adam overdosed last weekend and died and the guy they flew out was in granny rose holler that was also last weekend there was a 34 yr old female overdosed last night across from logan hollow on rt. 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Khatru 141,369
Kenny Williamson got Served DIVORCE Papers 48 min Waterpark Mgr 3
Is Rabbits woman Ashley Bright in Jail for Shop... 49 min Again 3
Who's going to be new principal at GR? 51 min Curious 1
Gray Family (Nov '13) 2 hr Kaboom 7
parkway pharmacy 2 hr yup 3
Paul Tate 2 hr Just wondering 12
Is the Knox co courthouse still performing marr... 6 hr You go guys 10
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 12 hr Question 37
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance