First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hail2thedramaque en

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Jun 10, 2013
First off, ain't nobody hiding. I have punked her out too many times to mention. She is a lowlife that feeds on men with a little bit of money. Those are the men she dates anyways, but she tries to run with those bad boy wannabes from Artemus. If she was a good person, I would never say a word about her. Deep down, we all know how she is. She ain't a good person and she can pretend all she wants but we know the truth..
tats

Barbourville, KY

#22 Jun 10, 2013
she is really a decent girl with many personal problems,she needs to get out of ky and leave all of the idiots behind who bring her down to their level.
bystander

Barbourville, KY

#23 Jun 10, 2013
she is really a decent girl with many personal problems,she needs to get out of ky and leave all of the idiots behind who bring her down to their level.
tats

Barbourville, KY

#24 Jun 10, 2013
hail2thedramaqueen wrote:
First off, ain't nobody hiding. I have punked her out too many times to mention. She is a lowlife that feeds on men with a little bit of money. Those are the men she dates anyways, but she tries to run with those bad boy wannabes from Artemus. If she was a good person, I would never say a word about her. Deep down, we all know how she is. She ain't a good person and she can pretend all she wants but we know the truth..
lol

Williamsburg, KY

#25 Jun 18, 2013
UR A JOKE jealous lol
DramaQueen

Mayfield, KY

#26 Jul 26, 2013
Is really sick of this chick..She portrays on facebook how wonderful her life is. Her meth cook is out of jail. She doesn't have to give it up to Tom Marsee to get free thirties. She is ate up with stupid. People keep saying how she is such a great person, and she has personal issues. I just bet she will have personal problems when Walmart catches her stealing or her Meth cook goes back to jail. She has so many damn issues due to the trash she is running with. Where is your little lesbian friend?? She is NOT a good person just another dopewhore crying for attention...
Omg

United States

#27 Jul 31, 2013
DramaQueen wrote:
Is really sick of this chick..She portrays on facebook how wonderful her life is. Her meth cook is out of jail. She doesn't have to give it up to Tom Marsee to get free thirties. She is ate up with stupid. People keep saying how she is such a great person, and she has personal issues. I just bet she will have personal problems when Walmart catches her stealing or her Meth cook goes back to jail. She has so many damn issues due to the trash she is running with. Where is your little lesbian friend?? She is NOT a good person just another dopewhore crying for attention...
Lol I'll never understand y ppl can't mind there on business u want to call her a drama queen an all these other names but u don't see her on here talking about ppl or even responding to all these little comments ppl are posting about her. It goes to show she has better things to do than waste her time on the computer. And if you are so sick of her tell her don't hide behide a computer be a woman lol. It's funny all u can do is talk shit about her so called past bc she ain't doing nothing else to give u to talk about. Get over it heather has better things to do than waste time on jealous whores. One of these days u all may grow up an keep ur nose out of her life. Looks like to me ur the jealous drama queen that has nothing else to do but put ur nose in her business lol grow up skank a leave her alone
IKnow

Barbourville, KY

#28 Aug 5, 2013
Please don't tell me she's with fat a$$ Chris Black. I remember when he would come to work and you could smell him coming in from outside. That's because I seen the inside of his house when he was married to Amy and she would pile dirty diapers up on the dressers and whatnot.

They both were sorry pieces of trash. Chris was too busy gaming it up to do anything and Amy was just lazy. I doubt anything has changed and only he would fall for someone like Heather. That's what he needs is trash, because if you seen where him and Amy lived, it was trash. So, the moral of this story is trash=trash!

Chris did get divorced for trying to get with his wife's cousin, so maybe Heather has family Chris is after, who knows.
Omg

United States

#29 Aug 6, 2013
Leave her alone an no her an chris isn't togather.
good friend

London, KY

#30 Aug 22, 2013
Thinman...lolhalf a pill
Zumba

Munfordville, KY

#31 Aug 24, 2013
Who cares
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#32 Aug 31, 2013
Is she the one that dated joe ore?
Omg

United States

#33 Sep 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
Is she the one that dated joe ore?
Yea but he even ratted on her
ummmm

AOL

#34 Sep 7, 2013
is she as good as poppy
curious

United States

#35 Sep 7, 2013
Is this Abbie and Keisha Carnes cousin?
Loveu

United States

#36 Oct 2, 2013
Dang these ppl love u lol well it's been years since I've talk to u but it there has not been a day I've not thought of u. This is Joey I've tried adding u on facebook but I don't kn if u realize who I was according this topic u may be single if so let me kn an I'll try adding u again let me kn I've missed you so much ur the most beautiful woman ever an u have the best personaity ever. I'm praying to god u answer this.
why

United States

#37 Oct 2, 2013
Ill never understand y ppl are so hung up on this girl I mean yea she is alright looking but not nothing special does she have money what is it really
Wakeup

United States

#38 Oct 3, 2013
When will you men ever wake up an realize. You all are wasting your precious time on trying to be anything with her. We all kn as long as Matt Smith is living Heather will be right there. Yeah I kn Matt's married for what the 9th time lol an what 7 since Heather an you always see him out Heather more than you do his wives. Those two ain't fouling anyone but their self's why keep hurting all these ppl like they do they are made for each. They both need to have a reality check an realize they ain't all that anymore heck they never was but at least the. They had money to make them look half way decent. WAKE UP PPL !!!!!
lol

United States

#39 Oct 11, 2013
This is Heather an just for the record I don't ever get on here an talk about anyone sorry I have better things to do w my life but I just want to say one thing no one has ever punked me out I'm not bad ass or nothing like that but I will never back down from no one lets how big u now who are an when. BC apparently u don't kn me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min DITCH MITCH 4,592
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 131,008
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min No Surprize 153,159
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 28 min LIbEralS 26,269
Jim Baker is acting mayor cause Darren doesnt h... 43 min Opinions 20
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Just a fact 11
Holly Adkins (Apr '10) 2 hr Concerned 21
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000