Huh

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Are you talking abut breanna carnes older sister that used to drive a white BMW...???
Well

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Are you talking about breanna carnes older sister that used to drive the white BMW...???
dsadas

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

chris black is who shes seeing now
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

whats it to you
4 da unfo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Why is poeple always in heather's business for!!!!"
whocares

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

who really cares!
Nasty

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Is she still sleeping with everyone else behind his back like she has been? That girl is the nastiest girl I know! She has more than likely gave that boy everything under the sun! She is ate up! She is a nasty bi*ch!!! She has slept with over half of barville, hell if you have a di*k she will sit on it!! If he was smart he wouldn't be with her nasty a$$!!
Just me

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Isn't she with James Merida now?
ppl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

lol ppl are jokes in this town leave heather alone I bet u would never say that to her face we all know better than that you are just jealous she is vary pretty an no her a an james are broke up has ben forever now well 3months now her an chris has been togather for amonth now.
funny

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

She dates whoever will have her
Joke

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

AIDS has her
ppl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

why are u all so jealous of her that u just cant stay out of her life really everyone knows that u are some jealous girl that only wish u was pretty like her so stop being in her life
hahaha

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

She puts her life out there for everyone to see. We don't have to get in it! And if we see something and want to comment on it, then that is our right. It is called freedom of speech! Look it up! And just so you know, girls don't have to try to be as pretty as her. Her makeup is way too thick and she is a total fake! Ow and easy, everyone knows when they are hard up all they have to do is give her a call or find her. Married or not, single or dating. She does them all! lol, she doesn't discriminate! So if she doesn't want her name on here she needs to put that shi* up and stop passing it out like candy on Halloween!
Lol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
She puts her life out there for everyone to see. We don't have to get in it! And if we see something and want to comment on it, then that is our right. It is called freedom of speech! Look it up! And just so you know, girls don't have to try to be as pretty as her. Her makeup is way too thick and she is a total fake! Ow and easy, everyone knows when they are hard up all they have to do is give her a call or find her. Married or not, single or dating. She does them all! lol, she doesn't discriminate! So if she doesn't want her name on here she needs to put that shi* up and stop passing it out like candy on Halloween!
Lol so true preach it!
Mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Would u ppl get a f*#%*! life!!! Jealousy is a disease bitches.. Males me sick all u ppl hide whined it lol computer screens thinkin that's gonna protect u. Keep talkin! U have no clue what it talking about. No wonder no 1 in bville can have a chance to start new. It's u sick, twisted,screwed up f***s that have nothing to do with their time but sit and talk about everyone else, and their life. How about doing something productive with urs!!! U sorry ass get off ur ass and get a job. Talk bout other ppl I bet u got a lot of room 2 talk. How about posting names since ur so good with bringing everyone else down. Lets talk about u for awhile. Lmao stay behind that computer we all no that's what u r about 2 do. Let heather get on w her life an u need to arty on w urs as well besides dwelling on hers all the time. Nice day folks!!!!!
Omg

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Ppl so need a life leave her alone really u sure dont see her on here talking about her self gosh u all really need to grow up
hey

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Omg wrote:
Ppl so need a life leave her alone really u sure dont see her on here talking about her self gosh u all really need to grow up
Yeah people need to grow up especially those pretending to be friends and bumping threads that hadn't been posted to in 4 days. I'm sure Heather will appreciate you bring her back t to the front page.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,249
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Mike Duquette 128,646
Orange water 43 min cool 4
SEC Network 52 min me too 2
home interior for sale (Oct '09) 1 hr laura 20
Anthony Smith 1 hr yep 1
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr helping out 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000