steve and denise epperson

steve and denise epperson

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

bat

Manchester, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2010
how many people does the two owe they have went to las vegas nevada grand canyon and want pay a dime on their drug bills shame shame karma is looking at u
vampire

Brodhead, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2010
bat wrote:
how many people does the two owe they have went to las vegas nevada grand canyon and want pay a dime on their drug bills shame shame karma is looking at u
hey steve why dont u come up the hollow anymore?wear your welcome out or maybe your credit
Brad

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2010
who all goes
good

London, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2010
dont talk about people on here
lol

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2010
I dnt care who they owe their really good people and they didnt pay for those trips thier boys did so shut the hell up. Crack headed drug dealers.. U will be caught one day.
dont talk

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2010
bat wrote:
if you an your family didnt sell them drugs,then they wouldnt owe you anything.

“PIXIE1313”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2014
After everything Steve and Denise have been thru they deserve far better than any trip they took!! If they did use their last dime for it..Well ..look at it this way...IT WAS THEIR DAMN DIME TO USE!! They both are very good people, and if either one does anything that you bunch of trailer park rats haven't done yourselves..then by all means throw that FIRST STONE!! But be careful it doesn't boomerang back and put an eye out....Bunch of pure IDIOTS..
Just me again

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 May 13, 2014
Sorry low life people.......
Not dizzy

London, KY

#9 May 14, 2014
How can I get up with Denise she's great in bed
friend

Pineville, KY

#10 May 15, 2014
They are very good people, and dont deserve their name thrown around like that. Ive known them for a long time and they have been through a lot and their boys did pay for the trip so if you have a problem geting money from people QUIT being a drug dealer, thats even lower. No one is to good for an addiction and if we didnt have low lifes like you being drug dealers we would have less of a problem with people being addicted. Be careful becuase word of mouth gets around and your name will pop up and all your drug dealing will come to an end, wait and see scum bag.
Voter

London, KY

#11 May 16, 2014
friend wrote:
They are very good people, and dont deserve their name thrown around like that. Ive known them for a long time and they have been through a lot and their boys did pay for the trip so if you have a problem geting money from people QUIT being a drug dealer, thats even lower. No one is to good for an addiction and if we didnt have low lifes like you being drug dealers we would have less of a problem with people being addicted. Be careful becuase word of mouth gets around and your name will pop up and all your drug dealing will come to an end, wait and see scum bag.
they have got the wool pulled over your eyes they are nothing but thieves who prey on the poor people...
Real truth

Manchester, KY

#12 May 16, 2014
Deadbeats from HELL.

“PIXIE1313”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 16, 2014
So I'm asumming all you righteous prophets feel inclined to throw the the first stone?? Typical Hippocrates!!
Truth is

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Jun 16, 2014
These two make freinds with people just long enough to beat them out of a couple hundred dollars and then they move to their next victim and they are good actors too I know several people they done this to and so BEWARE of this couple !!!!!!
grant countian

Fort Thomas, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2016
Truth is wrote:
These two make freinds with people just long enough to beat them out of a couple hundred dollars and then they move to their next victim and they are good actors too I know several people they done this to and so BEWARE of this couple !!!!!!
Omg Steve and her are doing the same thing they did in grant county. Debise has always been a hoe. Watch tour shit if thier hanging around take it from someone who k is them well
Shet

London, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2016
grant countian wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg Steve and her are doing the same thing they did in grant county. Debise has always been a hoe. Watch tour shit if thier hanging around take it from someone who k is them well
They invade you like a lamb but rob u like a lion they still find people to take advantage of especially dealers
Shet

London, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2016
Real truth wrote:
Deadbeats from HELL.
That's the real truth
MisFit Kid

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2016
bat wrote:
The police can trace this right back to you, if you're their dealer. How dumb can you be?

Good Grief!!!
Duuuhh

Corbin, KY

#20 Mar 24, 2016
MisFit Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The police can trace this right back to you, if you're their dealer. How dumb can you be?
Good Grief!!!
That was posted 6 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey carnes 1 hr Problem 2
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr huh 173
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 3 hr Curious 5
It's a Mystery............. 4 hr Quantummist 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
cash for stamps 8 hr Wondering 3
Grace way metals 8 hr In need 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages