Calvary Christian start date?

Calvary Christian start date?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

city girl

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Does anyone know when they start? I hear its after county schools.
school girl

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2013
city girl wrote:
Does anyone know when they start? I hear its after county schools.
When I inquired it was after Labor Day
CCS mom

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 26, 2013
They're will be an open house in two weeks. If you are interested in signing your children up I encourage you to attend. Check out the curriculum and meet the teachers as well, maybe even talk to some of the students and get they're opinions.
Date

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2013
CCS mom wrote:
They're will be an open house in two weeks. If you are interested in signing your children up I encourage you to attend. Check out the curriculum and meet the teachers as well, maybe even talk to some of the students and get they're opinions.
Do you know when the start date is, tho? Maybe just a general idea? How will we find out when the open house is?
Need info

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Jul 27, 2013
There will be no start date. The school has closed. I heard it on the radio yesterday morning. The Lexington company that bought it out a few years ago can no longer fund it. Century 21 already has the school for sale. http://www.century21.com/schools/gray-ky-scho...
CCS mom

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 27, 2013
The start date will be sometime around the last week of August or first week of September. I can reply on here when I find out the open house if you would like.
CCS mom

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 27, 2013
Need info wrote:
There will be no start date. The school has closed. I heard it on the radio yesterday morning. The Lexington company that bought it out a few years ago can no longer fund it. Century 21 already has the school for sale. http://www.century21.com/schools/gray-ky-scho...
Calvary Christian school is in the basement of roadside baptist church. And I assure you, CCS is open.
CCS PARENT

Somerset, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2013
Need info wrote:
The school that is closing is St. Camillus in Corbin.
Mom

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Where is this school located?
CCS mom

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Mom wrote:
Where is this school located?
In the basement of roadside baptist church.
CCS mom

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Open house is August 10th from 1p-7p. First day of school is September 3rd.
?

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2013
CCS mom wrote:
Open house is August 10th from 1p-7p. First day of school is September 3rd.
Who did you speak with to find this out?
Mamabear04

London, KY

#16 Aug 26, 2014
Does anyone know Calvary Christian School's 2014 start date?
CCS mom

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2014
September 2nd.
PARENT

Keavy, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2014
Yep the day after Labor Day! LOVE CCS!! SO glad to have this option to public school!!!!!!
school

London, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2014
Heard it was a good school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,780
Brian Carpenter 35 min Trashy 4
Homes for sale 47 min Yes 9
Knox County Jailer?? 1 hr Hmm 32
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 3 hr Jennifer 6
Knox Central Cafeteria Food 5 hr ICorrectedTheProblem 58
TONYA you Bad Bad Girl !!! 5 hr What your name 5
New sandwich shop 12 hr Uhhh 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages