hep c just how many peoples got this?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sue

United States

#1 May 29, 2013
I know like 4 people. This is a raving diease.
heyyy

Middlesboro, KY

#2 May 30, 2013
look at all the needle users and dopeheads.. thats why its raving..

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 May 30, 2013
I believe it's some sort of Liver disease.
defender

Somerset, KY

#4 May 30, 2013
I hear it's growing at an alarming rate... Research seems to indicate that sexual transition is rare (but I'm not a doctor) ..
ARJH

Harold, KY

#5 May 30, 2013
defender wrote:
I hear it's growing at an alarming rate... Research seems to indicate that sexual transition is rare (but I'm not a doctor)..
I work at a hospital and yes several people have it. There are a lot of IV drug users, that's the problem. Shooting up seems to be the normal these days. People steal needles from the hospital! It's better if they do take the needles at least that way they're not sharing the same needle, that's how that hep c is spreading.
and this

Pineville, KY

#6 May 30, 2013
ARJH wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at a hospital and yes several people have it. There are a lot of IV drug users, that's the problem. Shooting up seems to be the normal these days. People steal needles from the hospital! It's better if they do take the needles at least that way they're not sharing the same needle, that's how that hep c is spreading.
and also spread with sex..lots of unprotected bed hopping going around with already infected knox countians..its beeb around for years and is now being more widely seen and talked about with more people communicating via the internet.
Butterfly

Manchester, KY

#7 May 30, 2013
i Know four people in barbourville who have it. The only way to be sure not to get it through sex is to use protection'or not to have sex at all.
saddens

United States

#8 May 31, 2013
Young boys 20yrs old has this. Just beware.
Anon

Beaver, WV

#9 May 31, 2013
People that are at a increased risk for catching Hepatitis C, includes:

Current injection drug users (currently the most common way Hepatitis C virus is spread in the United States)

Past injection drug users, including those who injected only one time or many years ago

Recipients of donated blood, blood products, and organs (once a common means of transmission but now rare in the United States since blood screening became available in 1992)

People who received a blood product for clotting problems made before 1987

Hemodialysis patients or persons who spent many years on dialysis for kidney failure

People who received body piercing or tattoos done with non-sterile instruments

People with known exposures to the Hepatitis C virus, such as Health care workers injured by needlesticks
Recipients of blood or organs from a donor who tested positive for the Hepatitis C virus
HIV-infected persons
Children born to mothers infected with the Hepatitis C virus

Less common risks include:

Having sexual contact with a person who is infected with the Hepatitis C virus

Sharing personal care items, such as razors or toothbrushes, that may have come in contact with the blood of an infected person
truth

Vicco, KY

#10 May 31, 2013
and this wrote:
<quoted text>and also spread with sex..lots of unprotected bed hopping going around with already infected knox countians..its beeb around for years and is now being more widely seen and talked about with more people communicating via the internet.
answers.yahoo.com ›...› Diseases & Conditions › Infectious Diseases&#8206;
May 8, 2008 – As for the question: The chances of contracting Hep C through sex are about 0.06%
jones

United States

#11 May 31, 2013
How would you get a number of how many has in in Knox county.
Sheol

Beaver, WV

#12 May 31, 2013
The actual numbers for STD's are inflated as research groups claw for dollars.
These numbers are then again exaggerated by the Bible Belt populace to scare their children & spouses.
If it was as bad as they say, we would all have something.
eat up

Pineville, KY

#13 May 31, 2013
Sheol wrote:
The actual numbers for STD's are inflated as research groups claw for dollars.
These numbers are then again exaggerated by the Bible Belt populace to scare their children & spouses.
If it was as bad as they say, we would all have something.
knox county is ate up with it.. just look at all the whores on the creek that's got it. they have scabs on there personals and look like aids victims. I would say ate up with the aids and hep c all over the creek and knox county.. it has caught up with this skanky bunch of hoes and hohoppers. it took several years to catch up with them but it has..so be careful about sex with any of these folks and use protection ..lots of it ..maybe 3 condoms at once or mostly stay away from pill hoes and pill hohoppers.
Dr Who

Richmond, KY

#14 May 31, 2013
Lies, lies, lies.
Why do you people insist on fear mongering?
STDs are not around ever corner.
Knox County is not ate up with them.
You are spreading mis-truths to fit your own moral agenda.
Lighten up Francis.
Sex is not a bad thing.
Risky

Raccoon, KY

#15 Jun 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
People that are at a increased risk for catching Hepatitis C, includes:
Current injection drug users (currently the most common way Hepatitis C virus is spread in the United States)
Past injection drug users, including those who injected only one time or many years ago
Recipients of donated blood, blood products, and organs (once a common means of transmission but now rare in the United States since blood screening became available in 1992)
People who received a blood product for clotting problems made before 1987
Hemodialysis patients or persons who spent many years on dialysis for kidney failure
People who received body piercing or tattoos done with non-sterile instruments
People with known exposures to the Hepatitis C virus, such as Health care workers injured by needlesticks
Recipients of blood or organs from a donor who tested positive for the Hepatitis C virus
HIV-infected persons
Children born to mothers infected with the Hepatitis C virus
Less common risks include:
Having sexual contact with a person who is infected with the Hepatitis C virus
Sharing personal care items, such as razors or toothbrushes, that may have come in contact with the blood of an infected person
Less common risks are still risks. I wouldn't go near someone if I thought they had the hep. It's not worth it to me, but everyone makes their own decisions they have to live with.
cloudyday

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Jun 1, 2013
why you single out ppl up on the creek or are you just talkin bout your family that's up there? I would say check in your own household you might just find some cloudy tissue of your own. you are eat up with jealousy old woman.
eat up wrote:
<quoted text>knox county is ate up with it.. just look at all the whores on the creek that's got it. they have scabs on there personals and look like aids victims. I would say ate up with the aids and hep c all over the creek and knox county.. it has caught up with this skanky bunch of hoes and hohoppers. it took several years to catch up with them but it has..so be careful about sex with any of these folks and use protection ..lots of it ..maybe 3 condoms at once or mostly stay away from pill hoes and pill hohoppers.
heyyy

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jun 2, 2013
Dr Who wrote:
Lies, lies, lies.
Why do you people insist on fear mongering?
STDs are not around ever corner.
Knox County is not ate up with them.
You are spreading mis-truths to fit your own moral agenda.
Lighten up Francis.
Sex is not a bad thing.
knox county is ate up with it.. I'm in the medical field and I would say half of all the patients I come in contact with openly admit to having it.. it's untelling how many don't tell us or don't know
eat up

Pineville, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2013
cloudyday wrote:
why you single out ppl up on the creek or are you just talkin bout your family that's up there? I would say check in your own household you might just find some cloudy tissue of your own. you are eat up with jealousy old woman.<quoted text>
the post said knox county and yes a lot of my own family has these diseases and I would say yours too. thanks to all the pill hoes and pill hohoppers spreading this nasty shit. so it is what it is. be careful out there if you choose this risky lifestyle you will get what the ajax wont wash off and you know its the truth. so if you aint infected thank god and stay clean and keep away from the skanks men and women.

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2013
I know this thread is about HepC, but I was wondering if any of you guys have ever had problems with Gaul Stones?

My doctor thinks I may have them. He's sending me Wednesday for an ultra-Sound.
tammy

Pekin, IN

#20 Jun 3, 2013
Hep c is a liver desease transmitted by iv drug users, blood transfusions and sometimes sex. The infected person does not have any lesions or bumps and the desease can remain undetected for years..most people do not know they have it. Unexpected weight loss usually causes a trip to the doctor which begins testing...most doctors first diagnose it as some sort of cancer..further testing shows hep c. It is a terminal desease with no cure..however most people live for 20-30 years after diagnosis with proper medication...others living with a person who has hep c receive a series of shots to avoid contamination with the desease. People need to know what they are talking about before posting such ridiculous comments....it is not a STD...leave the whores alone..they aren't the ones spreading it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Guys at union that go by yk 2 hr Whitey800 2
Black tj Johnson on drugs 2 hr Whitey800 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalsForever 149,858
Natasha brown 3 hr Mack 1
Hedrick cemetery 4 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 5 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 5 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages