Warfield Cemetery 2
Rick

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 12, 2009
nice try next time clean the lens.....
Spooky

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2009
The lens IS clean, if you don't believe me, check out the picture "Warfield Cemetery 3" it's as clear as can be and all three of these pictures were taken all within a minute's time. You can try to play it off if you want to, but I KNOW that my lens was clean, it wasn't raining, there wasn't even any dew yet, not to mention I was standing perfectly still and away from the FOUR other people with me at the time that can back it up!
Spirit_777

Garden City, MI

#3 Mar 10, 2009
I know your pictures are legitimate ,I have taken many just like it.I have even pointed to the spheres without seeing them and they appear in the photos ,in the spots i pointed to .Dirty lens ? why then are they not in every single frame taken one after the next ? In experiments i have captured insects , dust particles , rain, snow , and wet down the grass before taking pictures and ... none of the items resemble the spheres that appear in the photos. All of these objects have specific forms.
Spooky

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2009
Thank you! At least there's one person not trying to say I'm crazy or don't know how to take a picture. And I just thought that I would add, I clean my camera every single day, whether I'm using it or not, but especially before I take pictures. I don't want it to get dirty or dusty so that when I do want to use it, I don't have ruined pictures. I use a lint-free cloth and a brush, so there's no way that it's lint or dust or dirt or anything else on the lens. And it's not rain because it didn't rain that night and I wasn't out late enough for it to be dew.
Spirit_777

Garden City, MI

#5 Mar 11, 2009
Spooky ,I forgot to add , i have pictures of orbs from using both the digital camera and the 35mm film camera . The first Orb pics , i took were in a cemetary in Pineville , KY. 12 years ago. I have blue orbs and orbs that appear to be moving as well. Even have a strange ghostly figure in one pic . Lets hear it from our camera experts out there !!!:)
Spooky

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2009
You HAVE to post those if you can! I would love to see them! Especially the one with the figure in it! That would be cool but so chilling at the same time! lol
Spirit_777

Garden City, MI

#7 Mar 11, 2009
I have posted 3 pictures of the many i have taken.
I am BR549

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2009
You should really have your photos developed somewhere else, that is either an issue with the development or you should really make sure that your lense is clean the next time you take a photo
Spooky

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2009
I am BR549 wrote:
You should really have your photos developed somewhere else, that is either an issue with the development or you should really make sure that your lense is clean the next time you take a photo
For the umpteenth time, the lens IS clean and it's a digital camera, so no development!
Rice Family

Hermitage, TN

#10 Jun 28, 2014
Does anyone know if there is a rice cemetary in the Barbourville area??
Rice Family

Hermitage, TN

#11 Jun 28, 2014
Looking for Rice Family Cemetary in Barbourville. Does anyone know??
Neighbor

United States

#12 Jun 28, 2014
How can I view these pictures or videos ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Schools Falling Apart Slowly ! 4 min hide and seek 5
John Barger thread removed 9 min Parent 30
Mary Hammons crew dirty political tactics 10 min Mcdonalds 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Wisdom of Ages 173,009
Dee Dole Screws Over Knox County Children ! 14 min Taxpayer money 29
Bob Frederick for Judge Ex. Has To Be A Joke LO... 1 hr Just saying 12
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,136
Barbourville homewreckers. 1 hr Britt 17
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 3 hr Voter 50

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages