Food Stamp Fraud!!!!
bob

Barbourville, KY

#42 Apr 26, 2010
tlk shit is all you ppl do... Everyone has sumin to say bout sumin...
honey

Corbin, KY

#43 Apr 26, 2010
easy wrote:
My landlord Maxine said that anyone can go sell ther food stamps to oasis pizza station for a little of nothing and then Maxine goes and picks upthe rent money.I think his name is something Ledford.
i feel sorry for u if maxines your landlord watch her shes trouble keep ur rent receips good luck shes money hungryu
out of there

Cookeville, TN

#44 Apr 29, 2010
When it comes right down to it...posting comments on here will not stop a bad issue. There are numbers and people to contact that will assist with fraudulent activity. If you know and have proof of the fraud be a good citizen and report it.
wow

Louisville, KY

#45 Apr 29, 2010
I heard Jimmy Dye and all his family members gets some kind of goverment check and food stamp to and always have. How do you figure he gets the gas money to go riding around all day and night with? Go figure huh
her mom

London, KY

#46 Apr 29, 2010
Crystal and Bo Mills sells there stamps and trades pop for drugs and those poor babies go hungry and if I didnt feed them when I know they are without food they would starve but dont worry its coming to an end.
food stamp worker

London, KY

#47 Apr 29, 2010
need to know name of the children so i can report ths to socisl services and what is the fathers full name.
Keshia

London, KY

#48 Apr 29, 2010
There kids are Devin Mills and the other one is Brelynn Mills, and the one that buys there food stamps is Tommy Mills , Bos brother he had it and Crystal said he wouldnt give it back.
report

London, KY

#49 Apr 29, 2010
report all these people that sales food stamps and takes foods from there kids they need to be locked up and the key throwed away.
yeayou

Campbellsville, KY

#50 May 5, 2010
People with kids that they can't feed. That's not parents that's animals. Why bring them into this world when you can't take care of them? Scum pure Scum.
whocares

Brodhead, KY

#51 May 5, 2010
If you know they are committing fraud and you don't do nothing about it you are as bad as they are and have no right getting on here complaining.
Another Mom

Manchester, KY

#53 May 6, 2010
Moms wrote:
<quoted text>. Sorry honey had to pay in $4100 last year. So I am your employer so to speak. U don't owe me anything but however to government and tax payees owe u nothing. U deserve nothing. Ur just to lazy to work or use the excuse of underpaid. When in reality u have no skills and no motivation to offer. U don't deserve a damn dime just because u have kids and that job don't pay enuff. Whoopty freakin do, welcome to life baby. Other people have kids too. Explain to me why you think you deserve free money?
BECAUSE IT'S FREAKIN FREE!!!! GET YA SOME....
One Smart Chick

Kittanning, PA

#54 May 6, 2010
What some people don't seem to understand is that people can work and still get government aid. There is a program called KCHIP. It is a medicaid program for working parents to get medical coverage for their children while paying a monthly premium. Also, just because a person is working doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't entitled to receive Food Benefits. The higher the income the less assistance you recieve, but working does not necessisarily mean that your family will recieve no help. Often times uninformed people assume that someone is commiting Fraud when they are following all the rules and doing nothing wrong at all. You need to call your local Family Support Office and get the guidelines for receiving assistance from a workers who knows all the answers to your questions before you assume that someone is commiting fraud. You may even find that you are eligible for assistance. Some people only get $10 to $15 in Food Benfits, but every little bit helps.
Guess who

United States

#55 May 6, 2010
Moms wrote:
There are jobs people would rather sit at home and do nuthing. I pay for your shit so that makes u my beeeooottch. U deserve nothing and are entitled to nothing
The government makes it to easy on these people to sit at home on their rear. They keep having babies by god knows who then sit at home on HUD, food stamps and whatever else they can get. Man, what a life...Get out and go to work like the rest of us. What makes you any better than the rest of us?
whocares

Fairfield, IA

#56 May 6, 2010
One Smart Chick wrote:
What some people don't seem to understand is that people can work and still get government aid. There is a program called KCHIP. It is a medicaid program for working parents to get medical coverage for their children while paying a monthly premium. Also, just because a person is working doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't entitled to receive Food Benefits. The higher the income the less assistance you recieve, but working does not necessisarily mean that your family will recieve no help. Often times uninformed people assume that someone is commiting Fraud when they are following all the rules and doing nothing wrong at all. You need to call your local Family Support Office and get the guidelines for receiving assistance from a workers who knows all the answers to your questions before you assume that someone is commiting fraud. You may even find that you are eligible for assistance. Some people only get $10 to $15 in Food Benfits, but every little bit helps.
Ha kchip is a bunch of bull it was suppose to be for people who made to much to qualify for a medicaid card for their kids.I tried i got turned down said i made to much and others i work with tried and they got turned down to
LMAO

Corbin, KY

#58 May 11, 2010
this is the first time ive ever been on this site..heard about it from a friend and i think its fucking funny..lord i didnt know how many nosey ass ppl where livin around here..and who gives a shit about food stamps ??? i get em..i got a child to feed and im perfectly cable of working but id rather not and thats my choice n guess what.u would all do the same if u could..i agree ppl are greedy and i may be too but fuck it..its called life look around..talking about it on here isnt makin things any better..this site should be called "lets talk shit about things we know nothing about" lmao this is truely sad but funny
LMAO

Corbin, KY

#59 May 11, 2010
yeayou wrote:
People with kids that they can't feed. That's not parents that's animals. Why bring them into this world when you can't take care of them? Scum pure Scum.
Ur a dumbass..just cause ppl get foodstamps doesnt make them bad parents...i get em and anyone who knows me will tell ya i take very good care of my child...foodstamps are there for a reson!!!
LMAO

Corbin, KY

#60 May 11, 2010
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
The government makes it to easy on these people to sit at home on their rear. They keep having babies by god knows who then sit at home on HUD, food stamps and whatever else they can get. Man, what a life...Get out and go to work like the rest of us. What makes you any better than the rest of us?
so let me ask..if u found a 100$ bill laying on the ground wouldnt u pick it up and take it??? easy money,may help u pay the bills or buy something nice for ur child??Even tho it was someone elses money but u didnt even know who's?? Bet ur ass u would now fuckin chew on that
Cmon

Winchester, KY

#61 May 12, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a dumbass..just cause ppl get foodstamps doesnt make them bad parents...i get em and anyone who knows me will tell ya i take very good care of my child...foodstamps are there for a reson!!!
How can you say you are such a good parent when I am the one feeding your kids?
lmao

Corbin, KY

#62 May 12, 2010
Cmon wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say you are such a good parent when I am the one feeding your kids?
LMAO..hunny i dont how much u think u know about the way foodstamps work but ur preicous tax dollers are not paying but a very small fraction of my foodstamps..if any.so dont even pretned its comin out of ur pocket.Its ppl like u that have nothin better to do than complain that sit around with their noses in the air..im a great parent...n i take very good care of my baby...and it takes alott more than money to make a good parent..apparently ur not a mother..as least i hope not for the sake of all children.So just because i dont have as much money as others doesnt make me a bad mother..Im a stay at home mother so i can make sure my child is getting the best possilble care..im not like others who just throw their kids in daycare at this early of an age..i dont think its right.& just remeber foodstamps are there for a reason..for the less fortunate..if u dont like O fuckin well not much u can do about except wastin ur time bitchin about when u could be out there workin and makein me some more money for my food lol..guess that kind of makes u my bitch lol..I really dont about anything else u have to say..im not wastin anymore of my time tryin to explain myself to dumbasses like u..that monet wont keep u warm at night but it sure keeps my family full lol bye!!
lmao

Corbin, KY

#63 May 12, 2010
OH and just to clear the air..i do agree with yall to some degree..Ppl who are perfectly cable of working and dont just for the hell of it ..yea i get where ya comin from..but i wouldnt worry about a few of my taxe dollers goin to hungry kids out there ...what happened to ppl takin care of ppl..dont any of u understand this is why everything is fallen apart ..cause ppl have become so greedy...so when u tuck those sweet babies into bed think about that..what if it were ur child who need a little help one day when they just got out on there own..im only 21 years old with a 1 year old..and dont get me wrong ..I love it..but im tryin to do get my GED and raise a kid on my own..so i can some day get a job and give her the best life possible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
outlaws 54 min xxx 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mallory 149,673
Saunders 1 hr beans 6
Care giver 2 hr NeedCare 3
electronic harassment 3 hr DroneWool 16
Amy Burford, Michael Issac Saylor 4 hr Quantummist 1
What ever happened to Jim Asher? (Dec '08) 5 hr W-er 15
Knox County Grand Jury Indictments list July 2016 10 hr jerry roark 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages