Food Stamp Fraud!!!!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hello

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

How many people do u know that are committing food stamp fraud. I know a woman that gets $343.00in food stamps and welfare and lives with her boy friend and he is self employed gets paid cash and get food stamps $200.00 dollars a month and his mother works at the food stamp office and she knows all about it. Frankfort need to know that a employee a social worker is committing fraud. And need to be fired. Now these two sell their foods stamps each month and buy drugs .
Money

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2010
 
Karen Abner sells her's and buys pills. Food stamps .
you ought to know

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I know of a slum lord in bville who had her daugter to go sign up on HUD then she rents off of her own mom and HUD pays for it. Her mom owns half the shacks in bville and she is a spoiled brat who never has to worry about anything yet she sucks more off the system, makes me sick.
Tired

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 4, 2010
 
Tiredofitto

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 4, 2010
 
Call the food stamp and medicare fraud hotline. 1-800-372-2970 or write with ur information. To Audit Investigation 275 East Main St. 5ED Frankfort, ky 40601. Here's to tired of london u are probably a drug addict selllin ur foods stamps to by pills while u childern go hungry.I really tired of it.
Shopper

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 4, 2010
 
How is Oasis Pizza eligible to receive foodstamps.
Just curious

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 4, 2010
 
you ought to know wrote:
I know of a slum lord in bville who had her daugter to go sign up on HUD then she rents off of her own mom and HUD pays for it. Her mom owns half the shacks in bville and she is a spoiled brat who never has to worry about anything yet she sucks more off the system, makes me sick.
Are you talking about Maxine and her daughter becki?
easy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My landlord Maxine said that anyone can go sell ther food stamps to oasis pizza station for a little of nothing and then Maxine goes and picks upthe rent money.I think his name is something Ledford.
cashier

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 4, 2010
 
Ok I see, thats the truth there delivery drivers comes in the store all time and gets alarge quanity of stuff and says its for Oasis Pizza and uses EBT card.
NOSEY

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mind your own business, so what people has to make it somehow
REBEL

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

NOSEY wrote:
mind your own business, so what people has to make it somehow
IT IS TAX PAYER BUSINESS, you blood sucking scum!
Taxman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You dont pay tax little guy, stop crying like a kid that just dropped its sucker. You are one of the most pathetic people that visit these forums. Waaaaa da welfare waaaaaaa....
REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS TAX PAYER BUSINESS, you blood sucking scum!
REBEL

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

3

Taxman wrote:
You dont pay tax little guy, stop crying like a kid that just dropped its sucker. You are one of the most pathetic people that visit these forums. Waaaaa da welfare waaaaaaa....
<quoted text>
Go eat some more free CHEEEEESE, welfare suck face!
REBEL

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Where can I get some of that free cheese welfare suck face?

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

No i do not receive any government assistance, so please refrain from your stupidity. Everyone on here griping about people working and getting help. Well hey, what about all our tax money that congress wastes each year? At least some of these people are trying to work on the side and help themselves. That's fine with me. I would rather help someone who is trying than not trying at all. This is Knox County Kentucky, one of the poorest counties in one of the poorest states. What else are they suppose to do, let them starve? I think not.
well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

first of all there is a thing called WORK for a living instead of munching off of the state and the people that work.i know a girl that said her husband was not living with her and went and signed up on foodstamps and medical card.the she got on face book and was telling everybody about what a good husband that she had and all the things that he was buying her.so she got caught in her lie and the worker was going to turn in over to the attorney general office for fraud so she told them to forget about it because she knew she had got caught .people will do anything to get food stamps and medicial card they will send there self to HELL will all there lies.oh yea this person goes to church to.
hungry

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 5, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

My womans tryin' to starve me ,she hid the food stamp card in my work boots

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

well wrote:
first of all there is a thing called WORK for a living instead of munching off of the state and the people that work.i know a girl that said her husband was not living with her and went and signed up on foodstamps and medical card.the she got on face book and was telling everybody about what a good husband that she had and all the things that he was buying her.so she got caught in her lie and the worker was going to turn in over to the attorney general office for fraud so she told them to forget about it because she knew she had got caught .people will do anything to get food stamps and medicial card they will send there self to HELL will all there lies.oh yea this person goes to church to.
Well, It's true a lot of people try to milk the cow for a little extra (so to speak) but, there are still a lot of people who need the help, and if not for government asistance there would be a whole lot of homeless people in this area. All i'm saying is if someone is drawing a little, and want's to go out and get a few yards to mowe, or do a little cash work, it's fine with me. I would rather help them than to help someone who takes their check every month and gambles it away, rather than helping to sustain themselves with it. What little bit of cash they would make would not be enough to live on anyway. Plus, you shouldn't be judging someone to Hell! Are you without sin?

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

hungry wrote:
My womans tryin' to starve me ,she hid the food stamp card in my work boots
Dude! Ive got plenty of food here. Don't starve, I'll give you something to eat man. Sheeesh
Funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 5, 2010
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Well, It's true a lot of people try to milk the cow for a little extra (so to speak) but, there are still a lot of people who need the help, and if not for government asistance there would be a whole lot of homeless people in this area. All i'm saying is if someone is drawing a little, and want's to go out and get a few yards to mowe, or do a little cash work, it's fine with me. I would rather help them than to help someone who takes their check every month and gambles it away, rather than helping to sustain themselves with it. What little bit of cash they would make would not be enough to live on anyway. Plus, you shouldn't be judging someone to Hell! Are you without sin?
I totally agree.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min American Lady 144,969
need amos rice number (Feb '12) 31 min Dallas eubanks 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 128,038
Melissa Collett (May '12) 44 min lol at your face 52
4 sale 54 min travis 4
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Go KC 67
jon h 1 hr Wow 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 20 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••