Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I say De-horn it, wipe it's ass and send it out. What about you?
local

London, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
I say De-horn it, wipe it's ass and send it out. What about you?
word around cannon lake is you prefer and insist on "tube steak" at 98 degrees.....n u say?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#3 Dec 11, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
I say De-horn it, wipe it's ass and send it out. What about you?
Medium Well , grilled over well burned charcoal with Budweiser poured over it often to keep it moist on the surface and add flavor , also good at knocking down flame ups... Prefer Porter House cut....

Served with buttered Yellow Hominy with pan fried potatoes /w Onion and a Corona with lime..... And after dinner a aperitif of Amaretto Disaronno while watching Family Guy....

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>
word around cannon lake is you prefer and insist on "tube steak" at 98 degrees.....n u say?
The Cannon Lake people must be big dreamer's in that case.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Medium Well , grilled over well burned charcoal with Budweiser poured over it often to keep it moist on the surface and add flavor , also good at knocking down flame ups... Prefer Porter House cut....
Served with buttered Yellow Hominy with pan fried potatoes /w Onion and a Corona with lime..... And after dinner a aperitif of Amaretto Disaronno while watching Family Guy....
That is quite a meal, Q.

Today, I grilled out some of those Ground Sirloin Steaks. I also had some crescent rolls and Steak Fries. I also have to have some A.1. with any Steak. Like you, I must have mine on the Grill as well.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#6 Dec 11, 2012
And I wasn't invited to either meal !! lol

I would have to agree with Q on the Medium to medium well for me. I love a good charcoal grill flavor on it too. Really not to picky out what goes with it. Just a long as the steak is awesome :)

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
And I wasn't invited to either meal !! lol
I would have to agree with Q on the Medium to medium well for me. I love a good charcoal grill flavor on it too. Really not to picky out what goes with it. Just a long as the steak is awesome :)
Well, hello Hollerand.

I feel the same way about my Steaks. Hey, did ya hear that a nudist colony is coming to Barbourville? Would you like to come join up with me?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#8 Dec 11, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Well, hello Hollerand.
I feel the same way about my Steaks. Hey, did ya hear that a nudist colony is coming to Barbourville? Would you like to come join up with me?
A nudist colony? lol .... No I had not heard that. How do these rumors get started?

Would you really join one? I'm not too sure that would be such a cool thing to do.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>A nudist colony? lol .... No I had not heard that. How do these rumors get started?
Would you really join one? I'm not too sure that would be such a cool thing to do.
Yes, it would be the cool thing to do, for me AND you, Hollerand. We can even eat together, naked!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#10 Dec 11, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it would be the cool thing to do, for me AND you, Hollerand. We can even eat together, naked!
LOL ... I'll have to get back to you on that thought, Specialist.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Fried Chicken 24 min Go Figure 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min Woodman 1,593
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,299
Walmart Supercenter 2 hr jack 2
The Audit 3 hr haha 29
knox board of ed raising taxes 4 hr disgusted 4
Hahaha 5 hr Funny 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 31 at 4:13AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••