|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

the cup wrote:
<quoted text>if u no so dam much come over and tell all of us u mouth is so big
Haha I did tell all of you.. What are you gonna do about it?
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

way back when wrote:
i remember when artemus was the best place in the county to live.now theres people that lives here that ive never seen before.an their bringing the drugs an the theives with them.we are going to have to stick together an watch these people an call the law when we see them doing things that their not suppose to be doing.enough calls to the cops,an they will start watching also.we dont need this crap brought in on us.
They wont come when called!! Best thing to do is shoot first ask questions later!!
way back when

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

well wrote:
<quoted text>
They wont come when called!! Best thing to do is shoot first ask questions later!!
i dont call the law very often,but every time i have called them they have been their quick.
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

way back when wrote:
<quoted text>i dont call the law very often,but every time i have called them they have been their quick.
Thats good wish they'd come when i call!
concerned

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Better keep your stuff under lock and key. Michael Jackson is on the prowl..watch your copper pipes and anything he can sell or pawn..you have been warned!!!
been there

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats good wish they'd come when i call!
what you do is call and if they say they dont have anyone to sent right then. tell them there is a ded body in your yard.. when they show up, and see there is no body, you tell em we both lied, you said you had no one to send. LOL
didnt know

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

concerned wrote:
Better keep your stuff under lock and key. Michael Jackson is on the prowl..watch your copper pipes and anything he can sell or pawn..you have been warned!!!
i didnt know he was a theif.
wife

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Artemus Forever wrote:
<quoted text> been seeing a guy that appears to be in forties around (thin)180-190 lbs wearing a black cowboy hat with a blondish ponytail with a blondish, reddish looking beard and go tee snooping around different areas in this community for the past couple of weeks and he is always with a younger guy looks to be in his 20's..I think they are up to no good...might wanna keep your eyes out for these two as i have seen them walking in different areas and around homes in broad day light like they are looking for something to steal...Pass it on!!
Well I dont know wshere you are getting your info, but my husband may be a lot of things but a theif is not one of them, and who ever says he is walking around houses is down right lying, he is always here, and when he does go out it is not WALKING, if you have the guts to accuss some one walk to our door, he has not stolen nothin, and just because you see him out in artemus does not mean nothing, you bunch of freaks, WE LIVE IN ARTEMUS!!!!!!!!!
wife

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

concerned wrote:
You are completely ignorant, walk to my door and say that, this is his wife and he is not a theif, who ever is posting this is most likley the theif, my husband has never stolen anything, and if telling lies amuses you then go for it, but I bet you this, you will not ever see him with anything stolen, because that is an out right lie, and I will tell you to your face if you have the guts to come to me,
wife

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

didnt know wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt know he was a theif.
you didnt know it because it is not true, this topix is bull------- so if u want to accuse come do it to our faces, you bunch of drama loveing idiots, Oh, I dont here anyone knocking, LOL< cause they know their lying, so this is my last post, you all know where we live so come on and say it to us, which you want im sure cause that takes guts that you obviosly dont have, bye idiot,.,.,
wife

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

didnt know wrote:
you did not know because he is not a thief, he is a lot of things, but you people are wrong, my god we live in artemus, s wow are we not aloud to be here, you obviously dont know him if you think he is a theif, plus it could be anyone of a hundred people who is stealing off of people, but my husband is not one of them, like I said if you want to point fingers knock knock on my door, and stop pointing the other fingers at your self, I think who ever posted this is trying to take the heat off of them selfs, I do know people around here who most likely do this stuff, and if you are the ones pointing the finger, BE CAREFUL< I just may know somthing on you,.,,,.,,., MIchael is not a theif just because he runs around artemus, my god you idiots he has lived here his whole life, and 99% of the people know him better than that, now with that being said yes he runs around with friends, but what they do away from him does not make him the same, I dont even know why I am replying to this, because I could give a good kitty less what you gossip freaks say, when we know the truth, chew on that or knock on my door and tell me what you have said, HMMMM, that takes guts and you dont have them,,.,
artemus

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

ive known michael for a long time,an ive never known of him takeing anything that wasnt his.so give this guy a break an pick on someone else for awhile.theres no sense in trying to run this mans name in the ground for no reason.if you have FACTS that he stole something then take the facts to his door,if not then shut up.
heard that

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Heard that a lot of houses are getting broken into at Girdler.During the day while people are working.
My family,has been broken into twice during the last four months.Kinda discouraging out working trying to have something and some sorry ass steal your stuff.
knows_him

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

i can honestly say that i also dont think micheal would steal nothing,i have known him a long time and use to run around with him when we lived in artemus years ago and he didnt have to steal nothing.the man that was arrested for breaking in homes in artemus i had never seen him in my life but if he had came in my house that day he wouldnt be around no longer,cause i had something waiting on him on the other side of the door.
STUPID PPL

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

man oh man ppl must be really bored or really ignorant anybody that knows cowboy knows hes not a theif and wouldnt and doesnt have to steal from anyone hes a good person and wouldnt stoop his self to the level of some....but if you ppl really think that then you should know where he lives and he would be more than glad to answer your accusations face to face but i bet nobody on here saying this crap has the guts to take it to his face ANY TAKERS ON THAT BET? LOL
wife

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

concerned wrote:
If you are saying that my husband michael jackson is the thief, you are dead wrong, he may be a lot of things but he does not steal, like I said before check the pawn shops there is nothing there because he DOES NOT STEAL, he grew up with everyone up here and would never do anyone that way,.,.,
wife

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

didnt know wrote:
you didnt kn it because he is not, he will help anyone any way he can, and I am going to the sherriff tomorrow to get an IP address run on this stuff to find out who is accussing him, and we will press charges,.
goforit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

wife wrote:
<quoted text>
you didnt kn it because he is not, he will help anyone any way he can, and I am going to the sherriff tomorrow to get an IP address run on this stuff to find out who is accussing him, and we will press charges,.
going to the sherriff want help you any at all he can't he dosn't have the power to do anything.
the sherriff can't get you the ip address of everyone it will take a judge and then topixs lawyers will fight you it would take years and alot of money and then you want get everyones ip address and if the person conmentting is stealing someones wifi or uses wifi can say someone was stealing wifi so your going to be out alot of money for nothing.
lf the person is using a ip spoofer program or programs it will be hard to trace the persons ip address and that will coat you alot of money to find out who it is and you need a order from the judge or a warrant from the judge to do that.
goforit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

wife wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are saying that my husband michael jackson is the thief, you are dead wrong, he may be a lot of things but he does not steal, like I said before check the pawn shops there is nothing there because he DOES NOT STEAL, he grew up with everyone up here and would never do anyone that way,.,.,
their are alot of michael jackson in this town you'll have to prove their talking about your michael jackson has he ever been arested for thief or convicted of thief.
if he has deen convicted of thief in the past he is a thief i heat to tell you if he hasn't then he's not a thief or he's just not been caught yet.most pawn shops in this town dont make pawn tickets on thing they know are stolen.
Lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

And another one bites the dust! Hopefully more thieves die the way this scum did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min Lol 81,211
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min curious 122,851
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Calvin_Coolish 138,746
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 54 min Drifter 1
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 2 hr Curious Georgia 31
Corey vs. Collins 2 hr jim 58
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance