homes broke into at artemus
Not sure

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Yepp unfortunatly I live pretty close to close to the crazies! To much traffic coming in n out of there and those kids are mean!
Its no wonder they are mean, living in a dope house and seeing all that goes on.
well

United States

#22 Jul 9, 2011
Not sure wrote:
<quoted text>Its no wonder they are mean, living in a dope house and seeing all that goes on.
Ive heard her yell at them... Her mouth is worse than a sailors! But still they need to respect private property and things people work n pay for!!
virgie

Pella, IA

#23 Jul 10, 2011
call the law
well

United States

#24 Jul 10, 2011
virgie wrote:
call the law
I have several times they never come.
just where

United States

#25 Jul 10, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several times they never come.
thats a lie,if you call the cops they do show up.
well

United States

#26 Jul 10, 2011
just where wrote:
<quoted text>thats a lie,if you call the cops they do show up.
Really? Well then i guess i must have dialed the wrong number then cause they were a no show! Some punk kids got a wild hair and shot bottle rockets at my child along with other children. I called then two hours later they called me and asked directions to my home! I told them i took care of it which i did. Glad i wasnt in dire need! Other times they never came or nothing! If you dont believe me thats your problem but i have told the truth!
HONEST

Mayfield, KY

#27 Jul 11, 2011
It is the best thing you could do as call the law if they don't come then you have ask for help and did'nt get it so if you have to take care of it yourself then what choice was you giving Thats what i do when your home and not bothering no one takeing care of you own business then thats as far as you can go. and some one comes cause troule put a 38 bullet in there tail and they leave galdly
well

United States

#29 Jul 11, 2011
HONEST wrote:
It is the best thing you could do as call the law if they don't come then you have ask for help and did'nt get it so if you have to take care of it yourself then what choice was you giving Thats what i do when your home and not bothering no one takeing care of you own business then thats as far as you can go. and some one comes cause troule put a 38 bullet in there tail and they leave galdly
Sounds good to me lol these were a bunch of punk kids. I just threatened them. But at their ages youd think they would know bettet!!
watchin

United States

#30 Jul 11, 2011
this man also came to my house that same morning but i was home.he was really trying to get in when i went to the door and told him to get off of my property.he was so high i think he was lost.i have never seen this guy or heard of him in artemus before but he needs to stay away from my house cause next time i will be going to jail not him!!
well

United States

#31 Jul 11, 2011
watchin wrote:
this man also came to my house that same morning but i was home.he was really trying to get in when i went to the door and told him to get off of my property.he was so high i think he was lost.i have never seen this guy or heard of him in artemus before but he needs to stay away from my house cause next time i will be going to jail not him!!
Dont blame ya!
well

United States

#32 Jul 11, 2011
Whats the scoop on patch? Rogue or no?
justty

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Jul 11, 2011
That all depends on who you ask.
Harve

United States

#34 Jul 11, 2011
If y'all quit sellin pills all us spokes wouldn't break in to get em lol
well

United States

#35 Jul 12, 2011
justty wrote:
That all depends on who you ask.
That's what I thought....
justty

London, KY

#36 Jul 12, 2011
Some really like him some say he's no good. I guess it's just all what he wants u to see
Pill heads

London, KY

#37 Jul 12, 2011
It's a shame u feel like u can't even leave your house cause ur afraid u will come back to nothing!! I sure hope I am home if they decide to hit our place. Because I have a pistol in my car & a shotgun sitting beside the door. I can promise u there will b one less thief in Knox Co if they come to my house.
well

United States

#38 Jul 12, 2011
Pill heads wrote:
It's a shame u feel like u can't even leave your house cause ur afraid u will come back to nothing!! I sure hope I am home if they decide to hit our place. Because I have a pistol in my car & a shotgun sitting beside the door. I can promise u there will b one less thief in Knox Co if they come to my house.
That's why we've decided NOT to take a vac this year. We are afraid to leave. It's a shame we can't enjoy ourselves for thieves!!!
yep

London, KY

#39 Jul 12, 2011
There are alot of good people in the area as well. For some reason the thrives target that area. I guess it doesn't help matters any when crack heads living in the trailers over there. Butch dealing meth from the back track, Shannon and Lisa smith dealing. Well just Lisa now Shannon is behind bars where he belongs!
the cup

United States

#40 Jul 18, 2011
yep wrote:
There are alot of good people in the area as well. For some reason the thrives target that area. I guess it doesn't help matters any when crack heads living in the trailers over there. Butch dealing meth from the back track, Shannon and Lisa smith dealing. Well just Lisa now Shannon is behind bars where he belongs!
if u no so dam much come over and tell all of us u mouth is so big
way back when

United States

#41 Jul 18, 2011
i remember when artemus was the best place in the county to live.now theres people that lives here that ive never seen before.an their bringing the drugs an the theives with them.we are going to have to stick together an watch these people an call the law when we see them doing things that their not suppose to be doing.enough calls to the cops,an they will start watching also.we dont need this crap brought in on us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 16 min Cedrick 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min CriminalsForever 149,625
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 2 hr truth 6
Harassment 5 hr Bill McConnell 3
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 5 hr Shanal Phisten 70
Jill's job 6 hr Roads 8
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 10 hr Sebastian Holmes 17
Wreck!! 17 hr Rumpleforskin 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages