Preacher WILLIAM DECKER engaged while still Married?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Voter

Whitley City, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Is this true just heard that he his engaged while still married to his last wife is this true??
Show Time

Rockford, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2013
This Man needs to step down from his Positionas a Pastor !!! Unless his Wife Committed Adultry, then he has no reason for Divorce or Remarriage! What ever Church he is at, they need to Address this!!!! This is not from Gods Word! People don't be Decieved, this is not from Gods word!!! This Man appearently has a Spirit of Coveting & Lust in His Life. This Man should resign from his position from this Church! He should not be allowed to step into the Pulpitt!!! Members of this Church Confront him & ask why He is doing what He's doing & then ask him to Step Down! Don't let your Church be filled with Sin!!!! If you Allow this , you will also be held accountable for the Sin that you Allowed in your Church, God Help you All !!!!
the truth

Whitley City, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Just kinda shows you what kind of man he really is pastor or not no man should get engaged while still married to someone else. This also speaks alot of the woman that he is engaged to.

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Let he who is without Sin, cast the first stone.

-The Lord Jesus Christ
come on

London, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
Let he who is without Sin, cast the first stone.
-The Lord Jesus Christ
Are you for real? A man claiming to be a preacher can't even keep his own life together is going to tell me how I should live and what I should believe? Not in this life time. But since you feel that way you should go make friends with him and let him tell you how to live your life. I have every confidence that your life will greatly inprove and you will be the better man for it.

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? A man claiming to be a preacher can't even keep his own life together is going to tell me how I should live and what I should believe? Not in this life time. But since you feel that way you should go make friends with him and let him tell you how to live your life. I have every confidence that your life will greatly inprove and you will be the better man for it.
I didn't say it, Jesus did.
Get real

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Really, you sorry excuse for human beings are goin to post something like this?!! Funny!! Why don't you tell the truth!! Oh that's right you don't know what the truth is!! Tell everybody how this man couldn't get a divorce cause YOU wouldn't sign the papers till he gave you MONEY!! Oh true you did bring a little money into the relationship!! But oh how much did he contribute!! Buying the house YOU wanted and buying everything else YOU wanted!!! And when YOU left what all did YOU take?? The Vehicle, the furniture...everything your greedy hands could get ahold of!!! So why is it not right for this man to move on with his life ??? You sure wouldn't let him until he gave you even more MONEY!! Plus, you didn't want him to cut you off his insurance!! Oh sure I know you are sick...run to hospital over every little thing!! Tousands of dollars his insurance have paid for you!! So, think about it before you post something next time....I pray you can turn your life and find the Lord before it is too late!!
Ex Rel

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Want to be a preacher like "Reverend" Decker? Go to http://www.themonastery.org/mobi/ordination.p...
Ex Rel

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Ex Rel wrote:
Want to be a preacher like "Reverend" Decker? Go to http://www.themonastery.org/mobi/ordination.p...
Moreover, he does not hold a church. So there is no flock to hold accountable here. The things being said about his ex-wife, however, are subject to the laws regarding slander and libel. If you don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth shut.
What Ever

Windsor, WI

#10 Mar 10, 2013
You all can get on here & Post whatever, this Man shouldn't be allowed to Continue to stand in any Pulpit! That's Gods Word! Honestly People why do you make Compromise for Sin ? God Help You All !!!
just me

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? A man claiming to be a preacher can't even keep his own life together is going to tell me how I should live and what I should believe? Not in this life time. But since you feel that way you should go make friends with him and let him tell you how to live your life. I have every confidence that your life will greatly inprove and you will be the better man for it.
U r right. That verse in the bible is used a lot when we sin to justify what we do but that don't make it right. That verse was said by JESUS to a group of people that was verbally abusing a lady that was SEEKING JESUS and they said she wasn't worthy to meet JESUS.
I think this is NOT the same situation at all. This man needs to go what the BIBLE said for him to do.
He treads a dangerous ground each time he walks behind that pulpit.
what

London, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
you don't suppose to preach if you have a living wife. God will bring you down.
Ex Rel

La Grange, IL

#13 Mar 12, 2013
He doesn't hold a church and never has! He addresses himself as a reverend, but is no where near it! He has performed weddings for this one and that one but usually just family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 15 min A funny fact 12
county line 229 burglar 17 min hunter 8
praying it's all a lie 1 hr Mr who 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,144
does any body know danny butler (Sep '08) 2 hr elsa 7
kids free glasses and hearing checked 2 hr shame on u 15
fire station or not 2 hr unkel 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 13 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"