MAYOR. Picks new council member

MAYOR. Picks new council member

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Dq crew

Barbourville, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2014
West says he has chosen jay Hampton as new council seat I don't know him very good but at this point what does it really matter who they put in .
Resident

Barbourville, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2014
I have never heard of this person
might I say

Barbourville, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2014
yes it matters. I just hope he appoints someone and then David comes back and DARRIN is out of a seat wouldn't that be funny I wouldn't want the job myself cause if anything else happens I wouldn't want the blame the other are already getting. Who ever you are Jay Hampton RUN AWAY , FAST, DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Omg

Barbourville, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2014
What a mess that they have turned our town into
ref66

Manchester, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2014
Mike johnson will take it then you will see some action
hahaha

Barbourville, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
might I say wrote:
yes it matters. I just hope he appoints someone and then David comes back and DARRIN is out of a seat wouldn't that be funny I wouldn't want the job myself cause if anything else happens I wouldn't want the blame the other are already getting. Who ever you are Jay Hampton RUN AWAY , FAST, DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
I want free water park passes too hahaha david come back hahaha
Really

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2014
Who are you trying to fool Darren and Gary? Everyone knows the post with David giving free Water Park passes is you! At least he cares enough for the kids to help them get in the park. Let's see where this power trip gets ALL of you.

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#8 Apr 11, 2014
Jay will not back down to anyone in the county. It is great for the city to have him on board.
guss

Graham, WA

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Really wrote:
Who are you trying to fool Darren and Gary? Everyone knows the post with David giving free Water Park passes is you! At least he cares enough for the kids to help them get in the park. Let's see where this power trip gets ALL of you.
He only gave free passes to try and cover up the money his wfe kept. No politician gives a crap about your kids. All they want is the power and perks of the job. Who in their right mind would spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a ten thousand dollar a year job for two or four years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 2 min Sick and tired 8
Need subo 4 min Sick and tired 6
cash job for women 7 min Sick and tired 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Athenesword 142,420
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 9 min Princess Hey 827
police chase on 25th ending at him yards rd 40 min Well 4
Stephen Trace Signs 3 hr Lying Eyes 25
What happened in town last night? 11 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages