yawn

Somerset, KY

#61 Mar 13, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
To me those photos are sad.
I wonder what happens in peoples lives that gets them to that point.
You know at some point they were someones daughter, and sister, probably someones mother, and grandmother.
What happens?
I bet you are sad, a sad sight. A man would have to vaccum your old dried up as. I bet every time you fart a cloud of coffin dust fills the room.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#62 Mar 13, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are sad, a sad sight. A man would have to vaccum your old dried up as. I bet every time you fart a cloud of coffin dust fills the room.
Well hunny you are entitled to your own opinion. I am sorry you have that kind of hatred in your heart, hopefully you will do something to change it and not become a Rock Bottom Mug Shot..
yawn

Somerset, KY

#63 Mar 13, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hunny you are entitled to your own opinion. I am sorry you have that kind of hatred in your heart, hopefully you will do something to change it and not become a Rock Bottom Mug Shot..
Is that your best?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#64 Mar 13, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your best?
As far as you are concerned,, Yes.
yawn

Somerset, KY

#65 Mar 13, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as you are concerned,, Yes.
Maybe you should bring back spec to pinch hit for you.
no way

London, KY

#66 Mar 13, 2013
I think she is guilty of pre meditated murder but not sure if the jury will have the balls to give her death penalty

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#67 Mar 13, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should bring back spec to pinch hit for you.
You're something else, yawn.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#68 Mar 13, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are sad, a sad sight. A man would have to vaccum your old dried up as. I bet every time you fart a cloud of coffin dust fills the room.
Yawn, what makes you think she's all that old? She isn't much older than me, I don't think at least..
yawn

Somerset, KY

#69 Mar 13, 2013
She would have to be, she keeps you around for her lap dog.
yawn

Somerset, KY

#70 Mar 13, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, what makes you think she's all that old? She isn't much older than me, I don't think at least..
Shit, I could hear her bones rattling as she ran away.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#71 Mar 14, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Shit, I could hear her bones rattling as she ran away.
Hunny, I have better things to do with my time than argue with a brainless twit on Topix.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#72 Mar 14, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunny, I have better things to do with my time than argue with a brainless twit on Topix.
Hey, did Invidor use to post on the main forum? If so, I'll gladly take his place...

I use to post with him on Top Stories...
yawn

Somerset, KY

#73 Mar 14, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunny, I have better things to do with my time than argue with a brainless twit on Topix.
:)

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#74 Mar 14, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>:)
I'll chat with you, yawn...
yawn

Somerset, KY

#75 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I'll chat with you, yawn...
Are you sure your mom wont get mad?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#76 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, did Invidor use to post on the main forum? If so, I'll gladly take his place...
I use to post with him on Top Stories...
I saw where he was posting on a "Who has the most Topix post" once before, but that was a while back.

You should join us on 8s thread in the main forum, GodSmacked post there a lot. I used to post a lot on Satans thread on I.T. but it got to be a fight club so I quit.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#77 Mar 14, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure your mom wont get mad?
Why would she get mad?

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#78 Mar 14, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw where he was posting on a "Who has the most Topix post" once before, but that was a while back.
You should join us on 8s thread in the main forum, GodSmacked post there a lot. I used to post a lot on Satans thread on I.T. but it got to be a fight club so I quit.
What is 8's thread actually?...Just a chat thread, basically?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#79 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>What is 8's thread actually?...Just a chat thread, basically?
You will just have to read.

I adore Kevin, he is one of my favorites.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#80 Mar 14, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You will just have to read.
I adore Kevin, he is one of my favorites.
He seems to be a nice guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need food badly 25 min lol 31
kids free glasses and hearing checked 37 min free 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min ChromiuMan 131,865
Porsche mills 1 hr Info 21
missing pit bull 1 hr Yolo 7
Chad Michael Merida Florida jail 1 hr Ghost face 3223 29
Knox Central 1 hr gator 4
city of barbourville 14 hr Three losers 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:48PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction