London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Our neighborhood is gettong over populated-I live on Manchester st, the house down the street from me has about 50 cats on the front porch and alot more inside the home, there is something going on at this house, I am worried about the cats and what this is doing to the neighborhood, cats are every where, my grandmother cant walk outside without the cats getting under her feet causeing her to fall, they are all over our cars, useing the bathroom in our yard, I am upset by all of this and worried about the poor cats - is there someone I can call HELP.
FYI

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I got 54 cats and ten dogs i feed them and care for them everyone and they stay in and under my mobile home
FYI

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

And at least he feed them some people to good too
gram

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I know what you are talking about, the cats have taken over.
Know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Call the humane society or the news station. Dont mess with the animal control around her they will do NOTHING for you or them. That is so sad!!! I hope that you can get something done.
Really

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Somebody loves cat or cats
No way

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
I got 54 cats and ten dogs i feed them and care for them everyone and they stay in and under my mobile home
There is no way you can take proper care of 54 cats. When was the last time the cats were seen by a vet? I assume you haven't had them spayed or neutered thats why you have 54. Have you wormed and vaccinated them? Its so sad when people hoard animals, they do them more harm than good.
Amie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

How many people do you know of that yrs back took barnyard cats to the vet of course they never lived in town with them. they were out in the country and the cats were fed very little used to catch mice, out of barns people also had dogs that never were taken to a vet they gave them shots and wormed themselves you now have people with 6-7 dogs in the houses and the still do the same doctor them there selves and leave them all day long some days in cages while there out with there nose in other people affairs. The animal control isn't concerned about this they don't care about kids why would they do anything about the animals its just a job made up and money spent for nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 18 min Shopper 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 129,007
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min reality 147,092
Rebecca Jones Running 25 min ONtheRun 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Phillip Roark & Amy 5 hr concerned 1
New club in Barbourville? 6 hr my real name 12
john sowders 8 hr truth be told 5
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••