Jail, Advocate, Sherrif, Mayor
the truth

United States

#61 Nov 9, 2011
umm wrote:
Go f*ck Ur mother b*tch or Ur daddy. Ur haven't hit a nerve .here I'm lmao having fun with lol.
im to busy doing your mother at the present time.lol.
the truth

United States

#62 Nov 9, 2011
Lol
TOAST

London, KY

#63 Nov 9, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>im to busy doing your mother at the present time.lol.
hope mom didnt hurt you!!!
umm

United States

#64 Nov 9, 2011
TOAST wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ksZOMGxpQ4EXX hope mom didnt hurt you!!!
lol
the truth

United States

#65 Nov 9, 2011
TOAST wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ksZOMGxpQ4EXX hope mom didnt hurt you!!!
i will never do his mother again.lol.
jailer

Harrison, AR

#66 Nov 9, 2011
We need the jail tracker back up. To many things going on we are left in the dark about everything. This is not the time to listen to someone's sad story of why their loved one doesn't need to be shown.
knoxresident

United States

#67 Nov 9, 2011
I agree that john could do a better Job. I do vote and have never voted for him. This county has gone to hell. I have been trying to find a place else where because Knox is not a place for my children to grow up. I know the pickards very well some of them are good ppl as for some I know are pathetic and shamed the family. I do know John takes care of a lot of tickets for his family and things like that. But that isn't really hurting anything.
the truth

United States

#68 Nov 9, 2011
knoxresident wrote:
I agree that john could do a better Job. I do vote and have never voted for him. This county has gone to hell. I have been trying to find a place else where because Knox is not a place for my children to grow up. I know the pickards very well some of them are good ppl as for some I know are pathetic and shamed the family. I do know John takes care of a lot of tickets for his family and things like that. But that isn't really hurting anything.
its a funny thing to me that you have the same ISP (BATON ROUGE LA.)as the other punk that was talking out of his ass.if you know the pickards so well lets see if you can name them.
cold pop

United States

#69 Nov 10, 2011
i would watch about putting names on here.
wondering

United States

#70 Nov 10, 2011
The truth seems to know a lot...what r u the topix God?
the truth

United States

#71 Nov 10, 2011
wondering wrote:
The truth seems to know a lot...what r u the topix God?
no,i just have common sense.
umm

Toledo, OH

#72 Nov 10, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>no,i just have common sense.
bullsh*t.
the truth

United States

#73 Nov 10, 2011
umm wrote:
<quoted text>bullsh*t.
your just a little sissy ass punk.lol.
First News

Somerset, KY

#74 Nov 10, 2011
Finally, we have news. I have read my first bit from the Advocate.
victim was robbed, beaten up and had blood all over face and clothes.

Kelly Combs, 40 of Corbin, robbery

David Wayne Davis, 47 of Bryants Store robbery

Joshua Helton, 29 of Corbin complicity to commit 2nd degree robbery.

Driving a blue pickup.

George Ray Davis, 48 2nd degree hindering apprehension
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#75 Nov 10, 2011
I say Go JOHN BUST ALL THE DRUG HEADS.
scoop

Manchester, KY

#76 Nov 12, 2011
HELP WANTED wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right, most people do not know the area that John and his deputies work spans. So why would a County this size have a few deputies. Maybe it is time to add a few more forces to come in and help. I am sure he would greatly appreciate it. Until then any suggestion on how far we let things go, before it is unreversible?
Well I thought unite was another force,what about all the money that is confiscated form the dealers,and maybe if they stopped getting top of the line police cars evry year they would ...oh and maybe if they stop using the police cars as personal vehicles shopping going back and forth to home and what not they would have thier is plenty of money down thier so please quit you sound like a tart.
your the tart

United States

#77 Nov 12, 2011
scoop wrote:
<quoted text> Well I thought unite was another force,what about all the money that is confiscated form the dealers,and maybe if they stopped getting top of the line police cars evry year they would ...oh and maybe if they stop using the police cars as personal vehicles shopping going back and forth to home and what not they would have thier is plenty of money down thier so please quit you sound like a tart.
first of all,they have to take their cars home with them,if they get called out from home do you think they have time to go to the court house an swap cars before they go on the call?an they dont get new cars every year,they get them after so many miles is on them you cant run a police office with junk cars.thats what wilbur tried to do while he was putting the money in his pocket.an as far as unite goes,their not conected with the sheriffs office in any way.people like you just want something to bitch an cry about....if they had junk cars you would be on here asking why they couldnt have desant cars to drive.lol.i think pickard an his dept.do a very good job,if you dont then run against him the next time an see if you can do any better.
fun read

Keavy, KY

#78 Mar 28, 2014
some interesting things in this thread about mayor and council that go back a few years
Hmmm

Keavy, KY

#79 Mar 29, 2014
funny stuff on topix
Twig

Somerset, KY

#80 Mar 30, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
funny stuff on topix
Topix is a barrel of laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 12 min Doug77 1,471
Hey Ladies! 23 min me 4
Brent Ledford 45 min Yup 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,393
Trump is doing great ! 2 hr completely clueless 25
Accident 3 hr Do tell 1
I think he'd be a whimp.............. 4 hr Philip 8
Missing man in artemus 6 hr Concerned Cousin 25

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages