need to know

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Do you still have it? How big is it currently?
travis

London, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
need to know wrote:
Do you still have it? How big is it currently?
hes gone he was 6 or 7 inches long sold white blue eyes just a little orange on the tail fins
honestpete

Barbourville, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Rambler65 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would someone with a nice aquarium want to put one of those in it. Why don't you kill it before it gets in a river or stream and kills off the native fish species?
waters to cold here for that kind of fish i rise chi-child fish i got a jack demceny (not spelled right) i would put 20 against any hes killed 4 huge pucus and has left marks on me he also chages hes color one bad mofo
travis

London, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
red devil cichlid originate from Central America, namely the lakes of Nicaragua the waters in ky are to cold for one to live much breed
horn

Elkridge, MD

#7 Apr 18, 2014
The most uneducated comment I've seen, red devils, midas, would never last in waters in America other then Florida, which they were put in by the government south american bass to control other fish released.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Hmmmmmmm 5,329
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Le Jimbo 153,934
campbell vs smith for sheriff 30 min knox voter 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 52 min stick a fork in it 81,641
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr rma 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 131,067
Wendy Mills engaged?? 5 hr Truth Hurts 5
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 9 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 17 hr Confused 6
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••