Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

There is a black and white dog on School St, the dog is on about a 12 inch rope, the dog is out in the rain and looks very poor, owner take my advice and take care of your problem, that dog is being mistreated. I will check to see if the dog is better in a couple of days. I will call the authorities - if you can not care for the dog, find it a good home, Yours is NOT>
easy fix

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

You should sale it at flea world
pitbull

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

animal abuse
LOL

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I lost a dog but it"S black and Tan small dog Lost from manchester st.
manine

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

The dog is not being fed well.
blargh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

I went by and shot it. No more worries.
callingpo

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I seen the dog too, it looks like they are not feeding it, it is in poor living conditions.
Mother

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Dead Head you didn't say where this Dog was! Let me know & I would go by & feed & water the Puppy myself. Since you don't have the Back bone to call The Sheriff or take food & water to the Dog yourself ! This is horrible to read. Yet you have done nothing to help this poor Dog! Yet you get on here & say what you have said! Yet you do nothing.... Just say where the Dog is & I will go by & feed & water the Dog myself.....
Seen it to

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

It is tied up at the little house across the street from the city school elementary. It got loose the other day the cops were called, I caught the dig for the cops. They went and talked to he owners. It needs to be taken away from the owners. It is A VERY PLAYFUL PUP. Noone would know if someone took it.
concerned parent

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

It looks to be mixed with a Pit Bull breed. I am in no way saying that pits are bad dogs, but dogs that are tied up have a more tendency to snap at someone if it feels threatened. We don't need that close to our children.
people catcher

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
It looks to be mixed with a Pit Bull breed. I am in no way saying that pits are bad dogs, but dogs that are tied up have a more tendency to snap at someone if it feels threatened. We don't need that close to our children.
I saw this dog today being walked by it's owner which just happens to be a black guy ! The dog looks friendly and is not starving and I've seen small kids playing with the dog several times ! If a dog was being mistreated or abused I would be the first one to do something about it. But this dog is fine and as where they live i'm sure they are going to union college to get an eduction ! And i'm sure they pay rent and are allowed to have a dog so I hope people will leave this dog and it's owners alone !! THANK YOU !
animal lover

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

LOL wrote:
I lost a dog but it"S black and Tan small dog Lost from manchester st.
not sure if it could be your dog .there has been 2 dogs one the color you say your dog is in the sharp gap area for the last week. cross the hill from the city school toward walker park road.down by the dumpster bye the old apts on the left at the bottom of the mt.
jessie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

They got this dog back in the same living conditions as before they sent it down the street to live for a while, they think since school is out they can get away with not caring for the dog, that is not going to happen, that dog is on a 2 - 3 foot cable, this dog needs a good home. I don't care if they are going for an education that does not change the fact that they are mistreating their dog.
willis

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

We must take action.
animal lover

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

people the dog on school looks like it is good shape. if it's the same dog i see on the porch of a small house across from the elementary school.there are 2 dogs at sharp gap that someone has dropped off that needs a good home .why don't some one volunteer to help one of these dogs that does need help instead of talking about a dog that already has a home and is being fed and cared for.
yes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I seen the dog today,and it was with his owner and the dog was actually running free but his owner wasn't aware that we would be coming up to the school grounds like we did but the dog was very friendly and didn't even offer to bite my son.It is a small black and white pitbull but it looks like its being very well taken care of and the man was super friendly. You people will trash talk anyone!
NOT SO NOSY

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

jessie wrote:
They got this dog back in the same living conditions as before they sent it down the street to live for a while, they think since school is out they can get away with not caring for the dog, that is not going to happen, that dog is on a 2 - 3 foot cable, this dog needs a good home. I don't care if they are going for an education that does not change the fact that they are mistreating their dog.
THEIR DOG. WHOSE DOG? THEIR DOG.Whose dog? Their dog. Mind your own dam bizz.
willis

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

THis is probably the owner of the dog,
In the Neighborhood

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

I live close to that area and know the dog you're talking about. It's very friendly, is well fed and cared for. Only out during the day, is kept inside at night. Has to be kept on leash on that street or it will be hit. Cars speed way too fast down that street coming and going from sharps gap.
NOT SO NOSY

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

willis wrote:
THis is probably the owner of the dog,
Owner? Owner? Owner? humm that is not you. Nosy! Nosy! Idiot! Idiot! yeah that is you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min GOTP 144,690
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 10 min Troll 373
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 10 min 40ish 3,738
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 19 min Omg 18
SOAR public listening sessions planned 26 min mee 2
Big chicken 28 min Rumors 10
weed eating 30 min Rumors 17
KC Basketball Coach 22 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs