|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

new2town wrote:
i'm new to town thinking about trying it out
This KFC is the worst buffet I've had at one ! They don't season any of their vegatables ! It taste's very similier to hospital food. Middlesboro on the other hand has the best buffet at K F C that I have eaten at ! Go try both and then come back and tell me if i'm right on about them both ?
disgusting

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

KFC is THE WORST food n bville I've ever eaten!
nooo nooo nooo

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Horrible the mashed potatoes made out of glue and the gravy it's melted down chocolate exlax.Do eat there you'll die!!!
Colonel

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Who goes to the buffet for VEGGIES. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Bargain

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Thy had 10 piece dinner for 14.99 on the sign out front and I got it off the buffet for 7.81. Purty good deal if you ask me.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

sometimes, but it's hard to get them to put anything on it.
Eat their often

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

I eat their at least twice a week. The reason they don't season their vegetables, is because of persons like me, I have high blood pressure and can not eat salt. They do that for the customers benefit, look on the tables their are salt shakers everywhere, salt until your heart fails. I always have the buffet and find the food fresh, or I will ask the person working it for a pc. of chicken breast out of the warmer. Never been a problem for me. And as far as the mashed potatoes, I bet you can not make them that good at home, prolly why your complaining, your used to lumps. I have never found the restaurant dirty, the bathrooms are always clean and stocked, I go in their first before I order, if It is dirty, I just very simply leave. I look at it this way if the bathrooms are not clean, what does the kitchen look like. They are always spotless. I will continue to eat their, no matter what, I love the new boneless menu. And have been eating it. Good Job guys. The employees are always clean and friendly and very helpful. That is one thing you do not find in many other places in Barbourville, you go in and it like "WHAT YOU WANT" chomping on the gum. Sick. Many employees allow their employees to work in dirty uniforms and some of them even stink, they need better hygiene practices in place. Congrats to KFC, for being one of the nicest places in my small home town, to go to and have a great sit down meal. A loyal customer.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Eat their often wrote:
I eat their at least twice a week. The reason they don't season their vegetables, is because of persons like me, I have high blood pressure and can not eat salt. They do that for the customers benefit, look on the tables their are salt shakers everywhere, salt until your heart fails. I always have the buffet and find the food fresh, or I will ask the person working it for a pc. of chicken breast out of the warmer. Never been a problem for me. And as far as the mashed potatoes, I bet you can not make them that good at home, prolly why your complaining, your used to lumps. I have never found the restaurant dirty, the bathrooms are always clean and stocked, I go in their first before I order, if It is dirty, I just very simply leave. I look at it this way if the bathrooms are not clean, what does the kitchen look like. They are always spotless. I will continue to eat their, no matter what, I love the new boneless menu. And have been eating it. Good Job guys. The employees are always clean and friendly and very helpful. That is one thing you do not find in many other places in Barbourville, you go in and it like "WHAT YOU WANT" chomping on the gum. Sick. Many employees allow their employees to work in dirty uniforms and some of them even stink, they need better hygiene practices in place. Congrats to KFC, for being one of the nicest places in my small home town, to go to and have a great sit down meal. A loyal customer.
I used to work at a KFC and if you have high blood pressure don't eat the orginial chicken. they put 3 pounds of salt to a 25pound bag of flour. And the greese is not good for you either.
kfc

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

It will give you the runny poo poo!!
cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Not really
EX kfc employee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

they are very clean, and usually the buffet is always clean, sometimes its hard to get everything cleaned for the night, and work on the buffet, so sometimes it might look a lil messy, the food is always fresh, and the potato's are fine to me , and everything is seasoned idk what u ppl are talking about, they had salt & pepper? also, yes are bathrooms are clean compared to most, and also the lobby is very clean, it sucks cleaning it, but we pulled out the booths every night, the managers are real strick, and a lot of people go down that buffet daily, some complain on it and some like it, it just depends.. so quit crap talking ppl, they're employee's isn't like most, they are respectful, just when u customers are hateful with them, it attend to aggravate them, trust me.. I know.
gator

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I eat there all of the time after making truck payments

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min TEAM LABORER 1,082
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Curious 130,457
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Reality 151,030
Tommy golden 1 hr one who knows 29
Travis slushpup 5 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr yourmommm 1,048
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 8 hr yep 15
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••