Anne

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Anyone know anything on him?
friend

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2013
ya know all kinds of shit about him. wat would you like to know. But the question is, is wat do you know on him since your here like a coward puss azz biotch trying to start something....

Since: Oct 13

Corbin, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2013
i know thats hes married 2 or 3 ppl without getting a divorce. he's about the bigest liar there is. ask him what time the sun came up and he'll lie about it. the one that i'm talking about is about 40 years old, on SSI but says he's "retired" and his name used to be Huskie.
Not him

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2013
no scum wrote:
i know thats hes married 2 or 3 ppl without getting a divorce. he's about the bigest liar there is. ask him what time the sun came up and he'll lie about it. the one that i'm talking about is about 40 years old, on SSI but says he's "retired" and his name used to be Huskie.
wrong one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox street liquor store 7 min losing their azz 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Alternative Facts 158,175
Looking for sugar daddy 51 min Middlesboro Man 12
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,957
The oven mitt 1 hr Wondering 6
Anyone know 2 hr Bitchplease 7
HP Elite 8200 2 hr Wondering 4
Fancy people in D.C. 7 hr just wondering 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 19 Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages