Marriage destroyed by topix

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

lordy

Windsor, WI

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Why do people get on here to destroy other peoples life's?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Why do you get on here to read it? No one is making you subject yourself to posts on here. If your marriage was destroyed due to this website, then you and your spouse didn't have a very strong relationship. Suck it up and move along.

I have spoken.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Agree with Isolated if you want to blame someone for a destroyed marriage blame the people in it. If you have a true marriage then nothing and no one can destroy it. It's just like the thread about homewreckers. If you have a real marriage no skanks can destroy it.
disagree

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
lol wrote:
Agree with Isolated if you want to blame someone for a destroyed marriage blame the people in it. If you have a true marriage then nothing and no one can destroy it. It's just like the thread about homewreckers. If you have a real marriage no skanks can destroy it.
Women are manipulators
agree

Ripley, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2013
I agree I've had my name posted on here and some crazy lies and even tho my spouse saw it an read it we both knew that, we got stronger from the post cause we realized people want us apart more an we choose to stick together and not give them what they want. You know what's true or not. Never allow others to ruin your day muchless marriage on here exp.
Hmmm

London, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Topix didn't destroy anyone's life. Topix is an inanimate object. Topix doesn't ruin lives people ruin lives!:);)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2013
That marriage must have been very weak to begin with...
On the real

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
You have to admit that people post some major bullcrap on here tho.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2013
There's major bull shit all over the internet. If that was the case, you can't just blame Topix.
Trouble

Ripley, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Welcome to the First Amendment. Politicians and prominent people have been dealing with this in a public form since our nation was formed. In smaller circles, neighbors have been gossiping over fences, after church services and when passing wherever. We're just now in the age of electronic gossiping, same thing but now we can read and hear about people at greater distances.

Gossip has been around forever. If you believe even a 1/10th of what is said on topix, I have land in the desert I would like to talk to you about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barbourville utitlities ripoff 4 min momcani 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitch is a hero 7,054
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min American Lady 155,301
David Thompson 21 min Info 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 26 min vote out!! 112
food stamps 1 hr YOLO 41
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]