jessica swafford
wife

Charlestown, IN

#1 May 15, 2013
Any one this skinny whiny skanky piece of poop . She slept with my husband. She feed him bs and made him feel sorry for her and her dirty kids. So my husband claimed! She said her man wouldnt work! Sorry lazy and mesn to her! And the only use for him was a babysitter while she worked at c. S. c ! She wanted out but couldnt worj because no1 would take care of her kids. Shes sneak off on that 1am shift (ATO) and meet my man somewhere. I reckon she has every1 at work thinking she hot and a catch. But that goody goody princess act is b.s. Shes two faced! Lowdown! Not to mention dirty looking! Clean up ! My man said it kinda stunk down there!
Agree

Mountain View, CA

#3 May 15, 2013
Dead-Head wrote:
Ma'am, it would seemingly be just as much your husbands fault as hers.
Sorry to say, but he wouldn't know that it stunk if he didn't want to.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2013
If she stunk "down there" and he cheated on you with her, I'd imagine your "down there" probably stinks a little more.
Agree

Mountain View, CA

#6 May 15, 2013
Dead-Head wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I didn't recall saying that anything "Stunk."
No, the original person said it did. I merely agreed with your comment.
Iknow

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 May 15, 2013
wife wrote:
Any one this skinny whiny skanky piece of poop . She slept with my husband. She feed him bs and made him feel sorry for her and her dirty kids. So my husband claimed! She said her man wouldnt work! Sorry lazy and mesn to her! And the only use for him was a babysitter while she worked at c. S. c ! She wanted out but couldnt worj because no1 would take care of her kids. Shes sneak off on that 1am shift (ATO) and meet my man somewhere. I reckon she has every1 at work thinking she hot and a catch. But that goody goody princess act is b.s. Shes two faced! Lowdown! Not to mention dirty looking! Clean up ! My man said it kinda stunk down there!
Who is your husband? She tried to do me the same way but she was so ugly my husband turned her down and laughed! I don't think she has anyone fooled that she's a goody goody all you got to do is meet her for 2 seconds to she's not!
csc2

Brodhead, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2015
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your husband? She tried to do me the same way but she was so ugly my husband turned her down and laughed! I don't think she has anyone fooled that she's a goody goody all you got to do is meet her for 2 seconds to she's not!
I thought she may be pretending to be a goody goody i work with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilderness Off Road Area 4 min well 8
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 min Milburn Pennybags 3,975
Boob jobs & Lapband 18 min Who 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Burnadick 159,576
Christopher mills 3 hr Russell 4
Transgender Bathroom Discussion 8 hr RIP TAYLOR 12
crystal melton (Nov '12) 15 hr Weird 4
Shooting in Calebs Creek Thu Pam 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages