Jimmy hinkle gets beat again

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Wilton

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Jimmy spent three days running all over town trying to get put in the mayors job but nobody would listen most just recalled ole lying Jimmy it was so funny at centrals ballgame he ask at least six people Jason said they even told each other and both had been ask by him to talk for him it was funny that they picked the fool over him but Sherman was the one that was done dirty .
board with it

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Wilton wrote:
Jimmy spent three days running all over town trying to get put in the mayors job but nobody would listen most just recalled ole lying Jimmy it was so funny at centrals ballgame he ask at least six people Jason said they even told each other and both had been ask by him to talk for him it was funny that they picked the fool over him but Sherman was the one that was done dirty .
OMG, would you get over Jimmy all ready. You people are obsessed with him, when he hears this crap he laughs his a$$ off.
afgh

Barbourville, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Sounds like someone is terrified that Hinkle may actually run for mayor. Why else slam a man that has not ran for a political office in well over a decade. Guess they are having doubts that they can win if Hinkle decides to run.
Recc

Barbourville, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Wilton wrote:
there must be some truth to this they were laughing about him at billys one stop last fri morning and I don't have a dog in this
CEO

Barbourville, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2014
afgh wrote:
Sounds like someone is terrified that Hinkle may actually run for mayor. Why else slam a man that has not ran for a political office in well over a decade. Guess they are having doubts that they can win if Hinkle decides to run.
You are correct, sounds like somebody is disturbed Hinkle MIGHT run for mayor, time will tell, see who will be laughing when he is the next mayor. Maybe his wife might run....very well qualified - keeping laughing - laughs can turn into tears.
Info

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2014
I vote for the Knox county idiot who doesn't know the difference between board and bored. Hahaha wow
board with it

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Recc wrote:
<quoted text> there must be some truth to this they were laughing about him at billys one stop last fri morning and I don't have a dog in this
It was probably the same group of people that believe every thing they read on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full blooded lab puppies for sale (Aug '09) 2 min isolated incident 8
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 20 min fixthis 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min bahahaha 133,407
Ron (Aug '12) 2 hr stephanie 4
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 3 hr fixthis 4
Keep our town DRY 3 hr fixthis 19
New wet vote petition started today please sign... 5 hr The real truth 14
Romeo's Italian Resturant 18 hr Boozer 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating