Since: Oct 11

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2011
What's the deal with this place? Sometimes I go in there and it's fun and laid back. Other times, it's a mess, lol!

Are there any other good places to go in the Bbville area? Don't care for the awful music in Stat's. I'm bored and looking for something to do tonight.

“A what, what???”

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2011
I can't remember the name of it but there use to be a bar behind Taco Bell by the mall. Other then that one your pretty much stuck with Stats and Cactus Joes... unless you want to hang out at a bar in one of the restaurants or game rooms.
Abby

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Chase is alright and they opened a new place called Willies, its located in the plaza where Tascalli's is, I've heard its nice, haven't been there yet.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2011
Wellies is a great place to go.
Bville girl

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2011
The place by Taco Bell is called Top Shelf and its right beside Paws, the animal clinic. Its a nice little place. Laid back but fun and nice people.

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2011
Bville girl wrote:
The place by Taco Bell is called Top Shelf and its right beside Paws, the animal clinic. Its a nice little place. Laid back but fun and nice people.
I've been working out of town for a month, but will be home Tuesday. I'm going to go check this place out Tues night. Thanks for the info!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 9 hr u sure 788
The problems with Absolute Fitness 18 hr Heath 7
stephanie burns @riverpark. 20 hr estelle johnson 3
Dark Complected Beauty at 7Eleven Thu Jack 8
CMHS girls basketball (Feb '14) Sep 2 mac dude 68
Tire Stop Sep 2 Jus Sayin 10
Review: Sonic Sep 1 sonicboom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages