Move on with your marriage but first ...

Move on with your marriage but first tell her the truth.

Posted in the Barboursville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRUTH

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Ok, I have never been on this site but apparently I am being blamed for posting comments regarding a couple. Cyperbullying is a horrible concept for anyone to go thru and I dont care who you are. This forum should be about pertinent things in life instead of hearsay and lies. I have no reason to lie about anything. Recently, I was contacted to dispute the fact that someone just plain and simple got caught with his pants down and isnt owning up to it. I dont care about this honestly and have no reason to lie. I have not started any rumors. Yes you know me and you have been with me twice. So what. Move on with your life. It is better to own up to your infidelites to the one you want to spend your life with and build a happy relationship from there. I wont tolerate being called on my cell (dont know how my number got out), and then the other party get on the phone to cuss me out. I have done absolutely nothing and posted absolutely nothing on this site except this!! Obviously you have pissed some other women off. It is not me!
Cammy

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Shut up!!!! Freedom of speech. Let those be exposed for what they truly are. Now that's truth.truth.
Sweetie Pie

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Agree with ya sister Cammy. This bitch got bitten just as we did by a nasty snake. Ha he ha
Cammy

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Right on....a. Very very small snake I must say girlfriend.
TrUth

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Cammy wrote:
Right on....a. Very very small snake I must say girlfriend.
Please stop this!!!! I'm getting blamed for this. Our kids get on here!!!!!!
Sunshine

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Does this girl have any marbles? I know who this is about and he slept with a girl I know back in December. He was with this girl twice while he lived with his girlfriend. She's married now but C. Pursued her.
Truthful

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Again, my friend lets not discuss him and his pending nuptials public. I do hope he and her are happy. I really hope he has told her the truth about me before they marry. If not then that will be hard. I don't care about them but I don't appreciate calling my cell phone and then he getting on it and cussing me out telling me he doesn't know me. I think his acting so defensively shows his guilt. I am so lucky to have a wonderful honest loving man in my life. Now lets not do anymore on this site. All people are good, all people deserve forgiveness, and he is an excellent father and past coach.
haha

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Truthful wrote:
Again, my friend lets not discuss him and his pending nuptials public. I do hope he and her are happy. I really hope he has told her the truth about me before they marry. If not then that will be hard. I don't care about them but I don't appreciate calling my cell phone and then he getting on it and cussing me out telling me he doesn't know me. I think his acting so defensively shows his guilt. I am so lucky to have a wonderful honest loving man in my life. Now lets not do anymore on this site. All people are good, all people deserve forgiveness, and he is an excellent father and past coach.
We moved past it. He admitted plus you're a known ho. Go on Maury slut
2 posts removed
Star

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Well how many can be on Maury Miss haha? Did he admit to you about me too? Does this ring a bell: he likes it spontaneous, likes to pull hair, likes to talk dirty, says he is going to push you to your sexual limits, and by the way love his motorcycle, it was a nice ride that afternoon we took.
Star

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2013
The other slut was with him once when you went to the store and once on his way to pick up your son after school.....mmmmm back in Nov/dec. I was with him when he told you he was going to see his mom. That was our cover.
truthful

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Star wrote:
Well how many can be on Maury Miss haha? Did he admit to you about me too? Does this ring a bell: he likes it spontaneous, likes to pull hair, likes to talk dirty, says he is going to push you to your sexual limits, and by the way love his motorcycle, it was a nice ride that afternoon we took.
I am glad but the name calling is unwarranted. Remember you called my cell number while I was with my family to express your self doubt all the while he was ranting in the background and denying everything. I don't care about this. I really don't. Please don't threaten me regarding filing charges, make false accusations towards me and most of all call my cell phone ( I never gave you my number). If I'm contacted again I will be forced to obtain a restraining order. Please don't contact me and congratulations on your marriage.
truthful

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2013
My reply was meant for haha and not Star post
truthful

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Mar 2, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad but the name calling is unwarranted. Remember you called my cell number while I was with my family to express your self doubt all the while he was ranting in the background and denying everything. I don't care about this. I really don't. Please don't threaten me regarding filing charges, make false accusations towards me and most of all call my cell phone ( I never gave you my number). If I'm contacted again I will be forced to obtain a restraining order. Please don't contact me and congratulations on your marriage.
franko

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 2, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen [email protected], your a ugly,poor, crazy piece of trash. You don't even come close to the classy sexy other lady. I know her and you don't even and can't even hold up to her. Your ignorance is exposed because you tolerate your man getting it on with someone while he was living with you. Your so stupid. Maury has a show for women who can not sexually satisfy their man and who are poor, stupid, crazy, bleached out women like you. Damn your ugly and so stupid. You were made a fool of stupid blonde.
curious

Kenna, WV

#17 Mar 3, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>We moved past it. He admitted plus you're a known ho. Go on Maury slut
I find it comical the way you can call her a ho?? Seriously???? He is out sharing his "stuff" with anyone who wants a small piece and you have the nerve to call other people names? Wow!! If you only knew how ridiculous you look. Oh but wait...that is nothing new to you because everything about your life is one big joke. He is a sleaze bag and your crazy...that relationship just might work after all.
Frank

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Mar 3, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it comical the way you can call her a ho?? Seriously???? He is out sharing his "stuff" with anyone who wants a small piece and you have the nerve to call other people names? Wow!! If you only knew how ridiculous you look. Oh but wait...that is nothing new to you because everything about your life is one big joke. He is a sleaze bag and your crazy...that relationship just might work after all.
Those two dysfunctional alcoholics deserve each other. She is crazy and he is bipolar. They both fly off into rages. He sleeps around and she is nuts. They deserve each other. Don't know what the other girl was thinking when she hooked up with him. She is a [email protected] sexy, classy woman. She must had a moment of insanity------we all do at some point in life.
bahaha

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Those two dysfunctional alcoholics deserve each other. She is crazy and he is bipolar. They both fly off into rages. He sleeps around and she is nuts. They deserve each other. Don't know what the other girl was thinking when she hooked up with him. She is a [email protected] sexy, classy woman. She must had a moment of insanity------we all do at some point in life.
Go cheat in ur fiancé more then come at me bro. Hahaha. You're such a piece if shut it makes me laugh. Like u need to go on with yrself
bahaha

United States

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Those two dysfunctional alcoholics deserve each other. She is crazy and he is bipolar. They both fly off into rages. He sleeps around and she is nuts. They deserve each other. Don't know what the other girl was thinking when she hooked up with him. She is a [email protected] sexy, classy woman. She must had a moment of insanity------we all do at some point in life.
I don't drink BYTCH !!?!
curious

Kenna, WV

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
I don't know the other woman...but everything else in this post I agree with!:)
Frank

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Mar 3, 2013
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink BYTCH !!?!
Are you sure because you can not [email protected] spell. You alcoholic idiot. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if anyone knows Courtney Staley 1 hr yourewelcome 3
Freed at last 4 hr Rick 1
look 4 hr Get with it 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr -meabadboy- 2,876
Jack wooten 12 hr Milton Mafia Mother 12
I was my choice 18 hr Freddie K 4
Botox Tue Curious 1

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance