Comments
21 - 40 of 55 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2011
abc

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 23, 2011
 
golf foxtrox yankee wrote:
She live across from Barboursville middle shook by the track on about the forty yard line toward the bus barn her house is white with blue shutters I'll try to go over soon and see if she minds if I post her number for you guys!
judy?
me

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Never , never, never will I send my son back to crossroads. Most of the teachers are good but the director is a piece of work !! He would cry not wanting to go because he said she yelled at all the kids. I got to hear one day for myself. WOW. I know she's been doing this for a long time but this lady should not be working around kids. Talk about mental abuse !! Not only does she talk to the kids like that she tried to talk to me like that too !! That was the end of it. We will not be paying her big bucks to talk to us like that. Her family may have to put up with her but we didn't. Bye bye Pam demoss!! They need to get you outta that place before
You end up in jail.
golf foxtrox yankee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 28, 2011
 
abc wrote:
<quoted text>judy?
Yes judy
1 post removed
cmhs13

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 28, 2011
 
me wrote:
Never , never, never will I send my son back to crossroads. Most of the teachers are good but the director is a piece of work !! He would cry not wanting to go because he said she yelled at all the kids. I got to hear one day for myself. WOW. I know she's been doing this for a long time but this lady should not be working around kids. Talk about mental abuse !! Not only does she talk to the kids like that she tried to talk to me like that too !! That was the end of it. We will not be paying her big bucks to talk to us like that. Her family may have to put up with her but we didn't. Bye bye Pam demoss!! They need to get you outta that place before
You end up in jail.
I agree totally & you are the only other person I've heard that is as outraged by her as I am!
What's the deal? Why do they keep her? It's a great center, but she's a class A bi*ch!
haha

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 28, 2011
 
cmhs13 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree totally & you are the only other person I've heard that is as outraged by her as I am!
What's the deal? Why do they keep her? It's a great center, but she's a class A bi*ch!
I think they are scared of her! She'll yell at them till they die. No really , I know her whole family goes to church here and maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe that can't find anyone else who wants to do it.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 3, 2011
 
My child attends Pea Ridge Baptist and loves it! They have preschool ages 2-5 and a great after-school program. She has blossomed in their environment. Highly recomended!
intheknow

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 3, 2011
 
What is Link ??? I have never heard of this.
Get your facts right

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 26, 2011
 
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are scared of her! She'll yell at them till they die. No really , I know her whole family goes to church here and maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe that can't find anyone else who wants to do it.
All their is to say to you people is stats and numbers do not lie, she began that daycare with 12 kids and 2 staff. Now has over 200 kids, 30 staff,and a national accreditation. There are was to deal with children, she does not yell, she is stern like the director has to be. All the children love her, she has had a couple bad children and awful parents, but they are no longer around. As for jail? That is ridiculous she has been given an array of awards from state and nation where people come and judge her with the children. A year long waiting to get in says that she has no problem filling empty spots. The reason she yells is there are times when she needs the attention of 100 or more children.(Try not yelling) Anyone who reads these opinionated sources should go meet with Pam, I am telling you she is the best at what she does, and you will see that. She has maintained relationships with many of her past children, one in particular had bit her several times, cursed at her, and told her many things. After years of work she later after he received a masters degree helped him find his perfect job.
I wish the person the best of luck finding a daycare, and as for the people disappointed, 3 people out of thousands is a pretty good rate.
haha

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 29, 2011
 
Get your facts right wrote:
<quoted text>All their is to say to you people is stats and numbers do not lie, she began that daycare with 12 kids and 2 staff. Now has over 200 kids, 30 staff,and a national accreditation. There are was to deal with children, she does not yell, she is stern like the director has to be. All the children love her, she has had a couple bad children and awful parents, but they are no longer around. As for jail? That is ridiculous she has been given an array of awards from state and nation where people come and judge her with the children. A year long waiting to get in says that she has no problem filling empty spots. The reason she yells is thee are times when she needs the attention of 100 or more children.(Try not yelling) Anyone who reads these opinionated sources should go meet with Pam, I am telling you she is the best at what she does, and you will see that. She has maintained relationships with many of her past children, one in particular had bit her several times, cursed at her, and told her many things. After years of work she later after he received a masters degree helped him find his perfect job.
I wish the person the best of luck finding a daycare, and as for the people disappointed, 3 people out of thousands is a pretty good rate.
If you haven't noticed all daycares around here have a long waiting list. That's nothing special. Everyone has their own opinion about her but I have also talked to some of the staff ( other than her family ). And they can hardly take her either. I'm just happy we are outta there.
dhb

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 30, 2011
 
I work there part-time. She's evil.
wow

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 30, 2011
 
dhb wrote:
I work there part-time. She's evil.
It obviously wasn't to bad, you came back didn't you?
dhb

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 30, 2011
 
wow wrote:
<quoted text>It obviously wasn't to bad, you came back didn't you?
Came back?
another mother

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 30, 2011
 
pea ridge daycare is dirty al they did was put plugins in to hide the smell my kids will never go there again.. some theachers are great and really care about the children...others i wouldmt give you two cents for...all they care about is your money...its the same old daycare..no changes ...
A Judy Fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 18, 2011
 
Judy Bledsoe has had just about every kid in Barboursville, I think! I don't have any children, but I was good friends with her daughter and spent alot of time in the Bledsoe home. Judy is wonderful! I'm not sure if she has a waiting list or not, but it's worth looking into!
I love childrens place

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 18, 2011
 
Momof2 wrote:
New to the area. Can anyone recommend a good daycare in the area?? Thanks!
I have taken all of my children there for almost 10 years now. I've never had a complaint. The staff and administration are wonderful there and my kids love it, they are like an extention of our family!
Another mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

East pea ridge daycare is still dirty they just put in plug ins to make it smell better.. If your child has allergies they will be sick all the time.. My kids will never go their again...
tattoofreak

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Kims kids childcare!
Another mother

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 8, 2011
 
Title 20 kids.. Low income parents get help with day.. So they can call off work and we pay there daycare, so that can go shopping and to the pool. Take trips to the beach without their kids, they leave them with their grandparents and they bring them to daycare..
wandering

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 26, 2011
 
Another mother wrote:
Title 20 kids.. Low income parents get help with day.. So they can call off work and we pay there daycare, so that can go shopping and to the pool. Take trips to the beach without their kids, they leave them with their grandparents and they bring them to daycare..
So true. I'm amazed at excuses parents will use to avoid spending time w their kids. But they claim to LOVE their baby. It's absurd. I see so many at the mall n Walmart while supposed to b working. They Wld rather shop for the child than spend time w them.
Huh

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 26, 2011
 
wandering wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. I'm amazed at excuses parents will use to avoid spending time w their kids. But they claim to LOVE their baby. It's absurd. I see so many at the mall n Walmart while supposed to b working. They Wld rather shop for the child than spend time w them.
Not everyone does this...I am a single mother that gets no child support, I have zero family here. I'm also on no public assistance at all. My child goes to daycare and I hate she has to go all day, but I have no choice for us to live. It's just me and my child and I do the best I can. I am very grateful for my daycare and the staff. Because people like me need the help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barboursville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barboursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barboursville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barboursville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••