mom that needs help

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Hey there everyone I am trying to get my son into busy bees preschool at Steele memorial in Barboursville but the morning class is full for the upcoming year so I need at least three more parents that have children that will be 2 by September 1st enroll their children so that they will do an afternoon class. The class will be Tuesday-Thursday weekly from 12-2:30pm and tuition is $125 a month. I have done tons of research and have been told that busy bees is the most highly recommend for our little ones future. They excel in both educational and social skills. Please contact busy bees for more info ... And thank you in advance for helping enrich our children's lives!!!
Busy bee mom

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2011
They are wonderful at busy bees and my son loves it! Any parents considering it, I promise you won't be disappointed
wants to know

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2011
How about some of you so called moms stop pawning your kids of to someone else to raise. Stay home and raise your own babies. They need a mother and not hired help. It's so sad that women will have children and dump them in daycare just so they can have that second income to be able to buy more stuff. Consider your childrens welfare before dumping them in a daycare where they don't get the love of a mother.
youre an idiot

Washington, DC

#4 Jun 14, 2011
So you're saying no working woman should ever have a child. Ok. Why don't you go take your opinion somewhere else. And for your information putting a child in preschool is not dumping them in daycare. Preschool is a place for education to prepare them for kindergarten. Just because someone works does not mean they shouldn't have children. Im sure there are several mothers out there who have children and would love to stay home with them. That doesn't mean they weren't thinking of their child when they had them. You need to grow up, be less ignorant, and stop speaking on subjects you're clearly uneducated in.
wants to know

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2011
youre an idiot wrote:
So you're saying no working woman should ever have a child. Ok. Why don't you go take your opinion somewhere else. And for your information putting a child in preschool is not dumping them in daycare. Preschool is a place for education to prepare them for kindergarten. Just because someone works does not mean they shouldn't have children. Im sure there are several mothers out there who have children and would love to stay home with them. That doesn't mean they weren't thinking of their child when they had them. You need to grow up, be less ignorant, and stop speaking on subjects you're clearly uneducated in.
Oh I am very much educated thank you. There is absolutely no reason that a young child should go to "preschool.". There is nothing there that can't and should not be taught at home.
Citizen

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 15, 2011
Busy Bees is certainly not just a day care. While I agree children can learn at home, there is validity in pre-school. Social skills and learning to interact with other children are intregal to a child development. Not to mention their ability to educate, they do a wonderful job. To say that parents are "dumping" their children is really not a fair statement, given you know nothing of the circumstances as to why each child is attending there. A single mother with a deadbeat father, 2 parents that work a 20 minutes or more from home are staying afloat because it costs half of what they make just to drive to work due to gas prices, 2 parents with 2 jobs that support elderly parents, all ae examples of situations that necessitate more than one income. All are examples of situations at Busy Bees and pre-schools everywhere.The list is endless as to why in this day and age, 2 incomes are necessary.

I do however aggree about certain parents "dumping" and that is sad..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife's affair 1 hr Anthony 4
aaron carroll (Feb '13) 7 hr Just curious 10
Hangout n mess around? 7 hr Crazy bored 1
Jeri Kirk (May '13) 8 hr Keep your head up... 10
Knight Wrestling 10 hr flash news bulletin 65
Check him out 10 hr hmm 6
things must be getting hot, or someone doesn't ... 10 hr hmm 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages