Chris Miller of Dutch Miller

Chris Miller of Dutch Miller

Posted in the Barboursville Forum

anon

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I heard he is a pill head..anyone got the scoop on him?
omous

Huntington, WV

#2 Jul 5, 2012
How about you go get off your fatass and go hop on a treadmill and not worry about other people.(sarcasm) I highly doubt he is. I can't stand people like you who start forums like this just to get a rise. Like you really care? Go find something productive to do with yourself. Sigh, I'll pray for you..
bomc98

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Very good guy, totally a family man.
Ugh

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 19, 2012
I gave up WSAZ, his ads suck for air.
lame

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
His commercials make my arse want to chew tobacco
Toolbag

Ardsley, NY

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Dudes a douche!! And I'm his coworker, I clean cars hint hint I wish he'd have sumtn to say cause I'd smack those horse teeth out his d**k sukn jaws. And yes he's a roxy head almost everyone here is on juice or dope.
Wow

Buffalo, WV

#7 Aug 26, 2012
First of all toolbag it takes one to know one. I'd like to first correct you that you are not his coworker per say. You work for him. I have never seen him clean a vehicle. So therefor you are not coanything to him. Yes I too work for him and he would wear your ass out. Because if you truly "clean cars", there isn't a one of you down there that could do a thing to him. And while we are talking about cleaning vehicles, nice career toolbag. Did You just start on the totem pole, cause you have a long way to go to call yourself successful. Is that your line when your trying to pick up ladies. "hey baby wanna come to my place, I clean cars." come on man get a life and if you don't like your job or who you work FOR,not with, then don't let the door hit ya on the way out cause I guarantee ya he won't lose one second of sleep without ya.
ChrisIsHot

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2012
He's a hotty I'd do pills with him and bang him!
come on

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 7, 2012
stop defending him I know for a fact him and that other dude get Fd up before te commercials
Employee

Richmond, VA

#10 Sep 7, 2012
I work at Dutch Miller as well and everyone I work around is on something, My managers brother sells drugs off the loading dock and 1 of the tech guys sells them out in the parking lot. The place is horrible to work at but It's the only job I have at the moment but I am keeping it until I find a better one
Jno

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 7, 2012
I would do him in a hot sec
Wow

Chester, VA

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Employee...which store do you work at?
employee

Richmond, VA

#13 Sep 13, 2012
West End location, I know this is about the guy from Barboursville. I have since left them on good terms and started a better career and also started going back to school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gucci kroger on rt 60 sells rotten meat 8 hr kroger worker 56
Bp in barboursville 15 hr Harassed 8
Ironic (May '16) Apr 27 Eww 25
Sick? Apr 27 Koo Koo 2
Fat nosey chicks name them (Jul '16) Apr 26 jenna 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 26 Anonymous 4,091
State park fees Apr 26 Been there 4

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance