First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Curious

Mount Lookout, WV

#1 Jan 26, 2011
I sure as hell don't get it. Most of my friends are gay or bi and they are pretty BA people.
advice

Brea, CA

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Because that it very gross, God made boys and girls to be together not boys an boys together and not girls and girls together
wat

Nitro, WV

#3 Jan 26, 2011
they r nasty and its against how they were made in gods image.. no1 wants to see them makin out either?!
im queer

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 26, 2011
God made adam and eve not Adam and Steve that's all I gotta say!
Ochocinco

Madison, WV

#5 Jan 26, 2011
advice wrote:
Because that it very gross, God made boys and girls to be together not boys an boys together and not girls and girls together
Amen!
xDLulz

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Jan 26, 2011
There's nothing wrong with it.:D
Of course you gotta bring up god into this. >.< you're dumb
wow why would you hav2ask

Charlotte, MI

#7 Jan 26, 2011
thats the stupidest thing iv heard.. why wouldnt you like gays or bi's noone need to be like that and its gross its against the bible and it looks nasty and doesnt need to happen
gross

Brea, CA

#8 Jan 26, 2011
They're gross and they're not suppose to be together, why do you think most churches won't allow it? Because it's wrong
gross

Brea, CA

#9 Jan 26, 2011
And it's definitely not dumb to bring up God, he's the one who made you, he loves everyone and you should love him. You wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him, nobody would.
1 post removed
i love God

Charlotte, MI

#11 Jan 26, 2011
because God created you and had his son die for you because he loves you and then you show disrespect and have to be nasty why would you like the same sex? its not right it was adam and eve not adam and steve, man with woman and woman with man noone should have to look at something that wasnt created to happen and it shouldnt happen so why would you want it to?.. what makes it attractive? nothing does it make u look bad .
yeah

Brea, CA

#12 Jan 26, 2011
i love God wrote:
because God created you and had his son die for you because he loves you and then you show disrespect and have to be nasty why would you like the same sex? its not right it was adam and eve not adam and steve, man with woman and woman with man noone should have to look at something that wasnt created to happen and it shouldnt happen so why would you want it to?.. what makes it attractive? nothing does it make u look bad .
I agreee!!!!!!!
Curious

Mount Lookout, WV

#13 Jan 26, 2011
You guys just piss me off. I know I ask for opinion but ivdidnt think god would be brought into this. And just so you know. God said man shall not lay with man. But he also said no adultery and no fidelity. No greed no envy no wrath no pride no lust no sloth no gluttony. Have straights never committed one if those? Please think again. And don't forget god loves everyone and everything. Ask for forgiveness and it shall be granted
newsflash

Brea, CA

#14 Jan 26, 2011
Curious wrote:
You guys just piss me off. I know I ask for opinion but ivdidnt think god would be brought into this. And just so you know. God said man shall not lay with man. But he also said no adultery and no fidelity. No greed no envy no wrath no pride no lust no sloth no gluttony. Have straights never committed one if those? Please think again. And don't forget god loves everyone and everything. Ask for forgiveness and it shall be granted
You didn't ask about all this stuff you ONLY asked why do people hate gays, that what the question (: and GOd does love everyone but not everything, he forgives, he loves all people but not all the thing people do.
Jsx

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jan 26, 2011
god's existence cannot be proven. Thus, it is very unlikely that there is a god. It's based on faith. Go take your unintelligent religious remarks somewhere else, please.
Jsx

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jan 26, 2011
I'm not gay, but here's another thought for you all to try and process.. who said homosexuality was wrong? god? The same god who's existence cannot be proven? The same god who's "holy and perfect" book was written by sinful and imperfect men? If you really want to debate on this, I'd gladly tell you my name on facebook so you can further your pointless arugments.
??

Brea, CA

#17 Jan 26, 2011
Jsx wrote:
god's existence cannot be proven. Thus, it is very unlikely that there is a god. It's based on faith. Go take your unintelligent religious remarks somewhere else, please.
Um your pretty stupid, if I may say so myself.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

Hurricane, WV

#19 Jan 26, 2011
Okay, I get on topix the first topic on the list is this one, I'm reading and I see all this bull about how gayness is right. then I get to the last comment here, and I think that shouldn't even be brought up if he wasn't gay. Why even debate this crap on topix? Cmon man!
umm

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 26, 2011
i aint aganist it but im sure its caz men are made for women an women are made for men., it doesnt matter. who cares what ppl thnk? if ur not against it good for u if u are against it then alright. people belive in different things if u dont like what they believe in then just dont talk to them!

Since: Jan 11

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jan 26, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Um your pretty stupid, if I may say so myself.[/QUOTE]

That was for jxs or whatever no you
Jsx

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Jan 26, 2011
Typical response. You don't understand what was said or how to combat it, so you throw out some personal attacks. Great job, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica napier 24 min hmm 2
Cabell Midland New Principle 2 hr Hope 1
So bad she has to get them from Nebraska now 11 hr lol 2
Chris Tatum 14 hr Villager 26
CMHS girls basketball (Feb '14) 16 hr HMMM 58
cmhs great school!!!!! 17 hr mrsd 7
Nickie Midkiff Tue Scott 1
More from around the web

Barboursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE