southern x vs. lady godivas

southern x vs. lady godivas

Posted in the Barboursville Forum

which is better

Herndon, VA

#1 May 4, 2011
Which has better looking girls and drink prices...thinking about going to one in the near future and just trying to c which is better
bigyellowCAT

New York, NY

#2 May 7, 2011
which is better wrote:
Which has better looking girls and drink prices...thinking about going to one in the near future and just trying to c which is better
Southern x kills the lady, better girls and better safer environment altogether.
FLY GIRL

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2012
whos the guy with big blue ford?
lmao..

Nellis, WV

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Lord!! All the fun about tittie bars is going to all of them to try them out.. Most is $5.00 to get in.. Surly you don't have a budget to go on. It so STAY home....
crazy leggs

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Aug 21, 2012
who is that guy? in the blue ford truck?is he with anyone?
mufan61

Ardsley, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2012
If you're looking for cheap drinks. Lady G's if you're looking for the better looking girls. Southern X. But I think none are worth going to on a week night. C sections and fat chicks are the main events!
xman

Oceana, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Southernx is better than lady gs southernx is cleaner and everyone there is friendlier
grlnxtdr

Palmyra, VA

#8 Nov 11, 2012
this is to that lying piece of trash who felt the need to lie about me to my man to try and get 10 min of road whore attention i WILL find u, u WILL regret the wrong u did me and sladdering my name, Uhave no idea what u hav unleashed.. SPENCER FISHER was not urs to even trick urself into thinkin the u cld have ...lol he is mine always will be ..... u better look over ur shoulder cuz im comin .....
Heartbreak

Jackson, OH

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Does any of the girls give good lap dances... I mean grinding and all that good stuff?
Xman

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah lap dances are great!!!!
Todd

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Southernx . Lady g's staff sucks and are rude
shut up todd

Dayton, OH

#12 Jan 28, 2013
hey todd u r a stupid idiot all the staff at lady g's are are some southern x is where the rude idiots are and the girls at southern are stuck up hos lady godivas is awesome
Beth Black

Rupert, WV

#13 Jan 28, 2013
they both have good stuff
i lik the asian girls most
dale knows this
Kim Caldwell

Lerona, WV

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Beth Black wrote:
they both have good stuff
i lik the asian girls most
dale knows this
dale knows a lot of stuff
for a used car salesmen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalk much 1 hr Black daddy 25
America Held Hostage Day 493 2 hr Captain Obvious 8
Trump delivers commencement at Navy Graduation 2 hr MarkJ- 3
Trump's Twitter Melt Down 5/20/18 3 hr Steve 37
Cute little caesars guy 3 hr Scott 8
Southern xposure (Oct '09) 7 hr For sure 179
cheating men 8 hr good grief 34

Barboursville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages