First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kk12

Troy, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Who is the dumb thug
Hahaha

Portage, MI

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Hes like 14 or 15 and hell be in prison before he's 20. I personally would like to take my belt off and whip his little ass just because I hate kids who act like that. He's also a little Peter puffer. I know some little kids he tried touching them where they pee. Little punk ass...
Youknowwhoitis

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Malaki is 13 years old.
& No he is not gonna be in prison before he is 20.
& He never touched a little boy? I mean come on, grow up, & stop talking crap over topix.
Your actually probably making him laugh, cause your to scared to say it to his face? Cause i know im laughin.
Later.
Hahahahaha

Portage, MI

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Me to scared? Lol how bout no because I'm twice his size and way older than he is. I just know he's a little punk. That all of our tax dollars will be payIng for his food and housing in a few years.
funnystuff

Liberty, WV

#5 Jun 29, 2012
That youknowwhoitis I prolly his gf Taylor and she's gonna be right there wit him
1 post removed
yea buddy

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Heard he got it in with makayla bell
ladylove

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2012
This little boy stalks kids who is easy to minipulate. He tells his "friends" he is in a gang and if they don't do what he says then they will got something coming to them. His mother is in Prison and his grandma isn't even capable of taking care of him. its sad to know nobody cares about their kid enough to keep him from ruining his life at an early age. 13 years old and already having sex and doing drugs is just crossing the line of rebellion. Someone needs to put a stop to him before someone elses childs life is ruined as well.
nikki6

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Hahahahaha wrote:
Me to scared? Lol how bout no because I'm twice his size and way older than he is. I just know he's a little punk. That all of our tax dollars will be payIng for his food and housing in a few years.
if your so much older than him get a little more mature and stop talking shit, smh. you just made yourself look ignorant.
nikki6

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
he's only 13 Jesus Christ! he has PLENTY of time to turn his life around he's just a little kid. he'll realize one day that he's doing wrong and change but right now he's young and worry free leave the kid alone geeze you people think kids are the anti Christ these days.
Jhc

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 12, 2012
That's because many kids need the hell beat out of them.all they do is vandalize or sell drugs
nikki6

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2012
he just needs someone older he can look up to that's all, the kid has no one important to him in his life, and he doesn't sell drugs, he smokes the reefer every now and then and might I say there is nothing wrong with smoking a joint with your buddies. we all did it when we were young, so don't be hypocritical.

“YOLO”

Since: Jul 12

barboursville

#13 Aug 18, 2012
his mom is in and out of jail , i don't even think he has a dad . he hangs out with the wanna be gangsters and the fighter kids . trust me , he isn't a bad kid . he is like my best friend . i go to school with him . he barely has anyone to look up to in his life except his friends and the only people who will except him is his friends . you all barely know him ... saying stuff about him isn't gonna do anything .

Since: Sep 12

Barboursville, WV

#14 Sep 4, 2012
it's seems like all of the people talkin crap about him are calling him a 'little punk' which makes me think you're a grown man or woman pickin on some 13 year old kid over topix which is pretty fuckin low don't you think? I know him personally and i have to say that i've never had a problem with him. Sure he's into some stuff he shouldn't be but all kids do that and there's no need for you to bag on him and talk about how he's gonna he in jail in a few years. Lay off the kid and get to know him first.

Since: Sep 12

Barboursville, WV

#15 Sep 4, 2012
And I also happen to know that it's not all his fault that he ended up the way he is. His mom is his only living parent and she's a criminal. He calls his grandma Mom and she raises him just fine! So do the research before you o talkin shit :) have a nice goddamn day every
Your padre

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2012
eatadicklove wrote:
And I also happen to know that it's not all his fault that he ended up the way he is. His mom is his only living parent and she's a criminal. He calls his grandma Mom and she raises him just fine! So do the research before you o talkin shit :) have a nice goddamn day every
You're a true winner. Where'd you get your edumacation? I do know him personally. And I speak the truth. And to the person to whom said " what's wrong with smoking a joint with your buddies?".. Well see the law states marijuana is illegal. That's the 1st reason it's wrong. Second, I'm sure if it were to ever be legal; as alcohol, tabacco, and even driving has an age requirement, I'm sure 13 would not be near the legal age. Just saying. Main point, it's illegal. And anyone that sticks up for him probably do know him and you're a poor, pathetic soul that shoud go home, or the grave, and slap your mom.

“YOLO”

Since: Jul 12

barboursville

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Your padre wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a true winner. Where'd you get your edumacation? I do know him personally. And I speak the truth. And to the person to whom said " what's wrong with smoking a joint with your buddies?".. Well see the law states marijuana is illegal. That's the 1st reason it's wrong. Second, I'm sure if it were to ever be legal; as alcohol, tabacco, and even driving has an age requirement, I'm sure 13 would not be near the legal age. Just saying. Main point, it's illegal. And anyone that sticks up for him probably do know him and you're a poor, pathetic soul that shoud go home, or the grave, and slap your mom.
oh so if i stick up for a guy that i used to hang out with all the time I'm a poor, pathetic soul? thats fn stupid! he's a kid for crying out loud! kids experiment! trust me, I have! I go to school with him! my age you'd find lots of kids who smoke weed, cigars, and more than anything aren't even virgins anymore! But thats because some of us expirement things! You can't blame us, it's human nature. and you definetly can't blame a boy who doesn't have a huge romodel in his freaking life! grow up and learn that not everything is life is gonna be safe or that kids are gonna try new things. He is malaki, he is a wonderful. Stop hating on him because of the things he does. Thats his business not yours! and that goes for everyone else! he is is himself, and you all aren't his momma's. Stop talking crap about him, and you wonder why we have so much conflict in this world. People can't stay in their own business and not talk about others, especially teens.-_-

Since: Sep 12

Barboursville, WV

#18 Sep 18, 2012
Your padre wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a true winner. Where'd you get your edumacation? I do know him personally. And I speak the truth. And to the person to whom said " what's wrong with smoking a joint with your buddies?".. Well see the law states marijuana is illegal. That's the 1st reason it's wrong. Second, I'm sure if it were to ever be legal; as alcohol, tabacco, and even driving has an age requirement, I'm sure 13 would not be near the legal age. Just saying. Main point, it's illegal. And anyone that sticks up for him probably do know him and you're a poor, pathetic soul that shoud go home, or the grave, and slap your mom.
Alright man, just because I got on here just to stick up for someone i know doesn't mean you have to confront me directly, or call me stupid for caring about Malaki. I'd love to know who you are so I could say these things to your face but you dont seem like the kind of person who would have the balls to say a word to me face to face. Remember that this forum is about Malaki, not me.
your padre

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2012
Aww. You mad bro?

Since: Sep 12

Barboursville, WV

#20 Sep 18, 2012
i'm not gonna fight you over topix, I'm not as immature as some people, but I will tell you how I feel about he things that you say. That's all there is.
your padre

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2012
eatadicklove wrote:
i'm not gonna fight you over topix, I'm not as immature as some people, but I will tell you how I feel about he things that you say. That's all there is.
Lmao you're funny. So what would you call what I did? Lol way to go genius. I said what I felt and you come at me. Then turn around and tell me to back off then say I tell you how I feel about things? Lmao I think you should probably just stfu and keep smoking your meth. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home remedies for tooth aches (Jan '11) 3 hr Chris 4
Kickback man will be jailed 3 hr Chris 4
Baker Neal Midland BBall Coach 8 hr interesting enough 14
Kelly cremeans adams 12 hr Seth 1
Name one Thu mmmhm 9
Coyotes in barboursville park! (May '14) Thu Young 27
Williamsburg Colony good? (Jun '13) Thu 3rdhouseonright 37

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages