Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52 Feb 7, 2013
Chickie wrote:
Pretty sure one of my guy friends went there and got some 'mouth to penis' from one of the girls... Or was that Southern X..? Eh, I can't remember. They're all the same.
Prolly Bri Black if he had drugs. At Southern x. But the skank got fired from a strip club. Now that is a sad day when u get fired from a strip club.
Beckley

United States

#53 Mar 6, 2013
Does any one no the last ne of a girl that worked there about 4-5 years ago named racheal she had stars tattoed on her neck
2 posts removed
First Hand

Alexandria, VA

#56 Dec 3, 2013
I love ladygs. I have only been 4 times in 2 years but always had a blast. But really lets call it what it is. Some girls play by the rules not all do extras but I know for a fact all 4 times I was there I eithet got a bj or a peice of azz. It didn't cost me hardly a dime. Everytime was a different chic too. So say what you will but I know first hand you can get whatever you want. Hey women get horny too. Lol. Dont worry church goers I wore a condemn everytime
eddy

Winfield, WV

#57 Dec 5, 2013
Anyone know what happened to Jemma?
baller

Alexandria, VA

#58 Dec 11, 2013
I found out who they were! Ohhhhsnap
dollabill

Portsmouth, OH

#59 Mar 10, 2014
does anyone remember a hot blonde named peaches or peaches & cream?
J bird

Stuarts Draft, VA

#60 Mar 16, 2014
This is a sAd thread. All of you ppl who are going against Gods will for your lives,you think you are doing what you want, you are simply an easy pawn for satan. He has your mind and your body,now soon he will have your soul! For eternity you will know pain, no relief, ever! You won't have any friends In hell, everyone there will be in the same pain as you. No love, no caring, no one to preach to you to change . It will be over, you will never get mad at another preacher or Sunday school teacher.you will have the constant thought, why did I not listen!!!God bless the reader of this.
shawn

United States

#61 Mar 16, 2014
J bird wrote:
This is a sAd thread. All of you ppl who are going against Gods will for your lives,you think you are doing what you want, you are simply an easy pawn for satan. He has your mind and your body,now soon he will have your soul! For eternity you will know pain, no relief, ever! You won't have any friends In hell, everyone there will be in the same pain as you. No love, no caring, no one to preach to you to change . It will be over, you will never get mad at another preacher or Sunday school teacher.you will have the constant thought, why did I not listen!!!God bless the reader of this.
will the dancer's burn also?
pete

Hewett, WV

#62 Mar 16, 2014
Did they have a midget standing by the road holding up a sign this past Saturday or was that another business???
J bird

Stuarts Draft, VA

#63 Mar 17, 2014
shawn wrote:
<quoted text>will the dancer's burn also?
anyone who ignores the calling of Christ,well suffer the same punishment. Remember ,you are not under your own power,you are following satan.
heydogimonthepot

United States

#64 Mar 20, 2014
J bird wrote:
<quoted text>anyone who ignores the calling of Christ,well suffer the same punishment. Remember ,you are not under your own power,you are following satan.
Sooooo why are you even on this thread?? Causing mischief I see. Maybe Christ hasn't told you everything and he's got desires too. Difference being he wouldn't need to go to a strip club to get laid because people like you would drop trough for him in a heartbeat. Ya know, if that's what he called you to do. ;)
redneck23

Saint Albans, WV

#65 Mar 27, 2014
liked the bar that used to there about 20 years ago
J bird

Clifton Forge, VA

#66 Mar 27, 2014
heydogimonthepot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo why are you even on this thread?? Causing mischief I see. Maybe Christ hasn't told you everything and he's got desires too. Difference being he wouldn't need to go to a strip club to get laid because people like you would drop trough for him in a heartbeat. Ya know, if that's what he called you to do. ;)
it is not my intention to cause mischief ,i simply want to tell you about Jesus,he has no need of earthly things or vulgar things you try to shock me by saying.i have heard many rude comments in my yrs.its ok ,God loves you I hope you will consider whom you serve when you don't serve God.you are being led by satan.only way out?Jesus !!!
j bird

Stafford, VA

#67 Mar 27, 2014
I go to lady godivas every night and try to save those girls. When I leave I go to arbys for a roast beef sandwich then I get on here
J bird

Clifton Forge, VA

#68 Mar 28, 2014
j bird wrote:
I go to lady godivas every night and try to save those girls. When I leave I go to arbys for a roast beef sandwich then I get on here
no need to mock me , my intentions are good.
Sunni

Greenup, KY

#69 Mar 28, 2014
roxanne wrote:
that is the biggest lie ever.. no they wont i worked there for several years.. the bouncer watch the cameras and if anything more happens than whats supposed to the cops are called and the girl is fired may even go to jail for prostitution.. lady godivas is not the place ur going to get anything extra
Roxie baby is that you? It's Sunni
melony

Stafford, VA

#70 Apr 17, 2014
j bird wrote:
J bird you are so full of shit. I work there and yes I know I may not have any idea of what you look like but I know for a fact that u don't come in there every night because I'm there 5-6 nights a week
J bird

Stuarts Draft, VA

#71 Apr 17, 2014
When did I ever say I stepped foot into that place?now think about it. how could I preach against something if I took part in it? That would be dishonest. I simply am saying get out of the sin before Jesus comes . When he does ,and you stand befor him. It's too late.
J bird

Stuarts Draft, VA

#72 Apr 17, 2014
All the post on here are not me. Let me say again,I have never been in a strip club.
to you j bird

Proctorville, OH

#73 Apr 17, 2014
j bird wrote:
you did say that ^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr purplelady1040 393
chase bank 5 hr wth 1
Macy's girl (Jan '15) 6 hr definitely 20
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 8 hr John 34
people with last name Workman (Feb '14) 12 hr Not A Workman 5
Corey turner drug addict wonder why he isn't i ... 22 hr turnerslayer 5
Cicis pizza ! Why'd it close?! (Jun '12) Sat Ffffffff 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages