Review: Shogun Japanese Steakhouse

Review: Shogun Japanese Steakhouse

Posted in the Barboursville Forum

card stolen

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2013
so went to shoguns in barboursville yesterday used my card to pay for the meal. the next day about 1 hr ago my card was used on a Chinese website to make 300 dollars of purchases lucky chase fraud alert stopped the transaction but i will never visit that establishment again.
Research and make sure

Alexandria, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2013
My debit card was used to make fraudulent purchases.. I was sure it was at a local restaurant.. After much research I found out is was someone at MASTERCARD.. This was about 6 mos ago.. I jumped to conclusions and blamed the restaurant .. Not saying this isn't the case
Really

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2013
I went there and a friend paid with a card and had the same thing happen to him.
A loyal customee

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Sep 14, 2013
card stolen wrote:
so went to shoguns in barboursville yesterday used my card to pay for the meal. the next day about 1 hr ago my card was used on a Chinese website to make 300 dollars of purchases lucky chase fraud alert stopped the transaction but i will never visit that establishment again.
Lol, riiiiiiight. Get a grip. If you're blaming any of the employees, they're the most trust worthy, caring owners you'll come into contact with. They have their regulars (myself being in there for sushi a minimum of three days a week). Their one and only goal is to make sure their customers leave their establishment happy. It genuinely hurts their little Asian feelings for someone to leave unsatisfied. That, and they don't need your money. If anything the American servers do. The Asians there make bank, the chefs make over $1000 a week while the servers get a small 2.13 an hour and tip out 7 percent of their sales...
I hate liars

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 31, 2014
card stolen wrote:
I hope that you don't visit their establishment again. The owners and employees are the kindest, most honest people you will ever meet. They would give their shirt off their back. They go over and beyond to ensure their customers are happy and leave having the best experience possible. You are full of shit. If this were actually true, legal action could be taken and the purchases could easily be tracked. Better luck trying to bash a great family owned restaurant next time.
bs story

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2014
We go there often. I accidentally left my card once and they had it waiting at the hostest desk. I think your jumping to conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of any mafia/MOBS stuff going aroun... 6 min The Messenger 5
Haley Ward 9 min Dumbasses 5
First State Bank (Oct '11) 12 min Just another law ... 56
In the Know at St Mary's Outsourcing?? Layoffs?... 24 min The Messenger 36
Can two men pro-create? Can two woman pro-create? 59 min MarkJ- 10
Crissy Lady Godivas 14 hr Some guy 1
lady g's Jul 2 Fan 46
More from around the web

Barboursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE