Jim Cava photography?
wondering

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Was wondering if anyone knows or heard of a Jim Cava? He was in Grayson Ky taking pictures of kids at a Ball Game and was selling them. The people who bought them have not recieved their pictures yet. He promised them in before Christmas. The phone number he gave can not be reached. If anyone had any information on this guy please help. If he is a fake he has plenty of pictures of kids to do who knows what with. Even if you didnt buy pictures he still has the photos of the kids.
mommy

Huntington, WV

#2 Jan 25, 2010
We ordered pictures from him during t-ball season and received them without any problem. They were really great pictures. He did start out this wrestling season selling picture packages. He would take pictures at every tournament and you would get all of them at the end. I haven't seen him since that first tournament. Thank goodness I didn't order them. I hope you get your pictures.
LADY OAKS

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2010
ordered pics on 12-21-09, still no pics!!!! hell has no fury, like a pissed off mom!! i want my pics!!! i see no alternative but to call better business bureau!!! please everyone let all your school systems know about this con artist!!!
South Point vs Oak Hill

Jackson, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2010
LADY OAKS wrote:
ordered pics on 12-21-09, still no pics!!!! hell has no fury, like a pissed off mom!! i want my pics!!! i see no alternative but to call better business bureau!!! please everyone let all your school systems know about this con artist!!!
2 of the orders placed by relatives at the South Point vs Oak Hill game on 12-21-09 were received on 2-19-10. After trying to contact Jim for several days, starting on 2-1, I received a call back on 2-15. He reported a package had been mailed on 1-29 but that he would send a replacement package. The package we received was post marked 2-16. We received our complete order (photos and CD). The envelope had the 6204 Beverly Drive as the return address. I was able to find a working phone number by using the 6204 Beverly Drive address.
Bville Mom

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2011
I ordered and paid for Turf Bowl pics 5 years ago. Even after talking to him twice (months after Turf) I still don't have my pics. But, the prints I saw of other kids were good.
bvillguy01

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2011
i know where he lives
1 post removed
baseball pics

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2011
Paid for my sons high school baseball pics his sophomore year. He's a senior. Never even saw them. Nor have we got a phone call or email returned. Ever. Not once. Don't deal with this guy. He's shady.
No picture mother

Huntington, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2011
He did he same thing to me last year in feb I did receive my pics but the disc I he game be was from someone else I was mad but he wouldn't answer my phone calls after
HLLB Dad

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2011
File a police report. This is typical of him. He tried to defraud several of us at Hurricane Little League a couple of years ago. Fotunately for us he tried it on a police officer who called his bluff. We got our pictures after a long wait. He should be banned from all kids sporting events!
1 post removed
Upset Mother

Bergen, NY

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Has anyone been ripped off my Jim Cava lately? Well this was end of November and I still don't have picture. He first claimed his computer had a virus then told a friend he recovered them about 2 weeks ago, and still no pictures. Even called and gave him a dead line, pictures or money back. GUESS what? Nothing. What a crook.
miss princess

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Go to his house, the address above is correct, you can probably find him there.
Barboursville parent

Oceana, WV

#14 Jan 20, 2013
He is a scam! Do not ever pay him money for pics. He has been thrown out of leagues everywhere. His wife is related to the Call Family in Barboursville.
Call one of them in the phone book & they will contact him. He's an embarrassment to their family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Alright Already 4,269
In the sky tonight 10 hr Starry nights 2
The problems with Absolute Fitness (Sep '15) 15 hr Hate to leave 47
Gps car tracker Wed Smarter than you 2
Gucci kroger on rt 60 sells rotten meat (Nov '16) Wed Gucci 79
Kristin Black Tue Fishtick 1
Annalee Bell Tue DemHipsDoe 3

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance