First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Seem like there is a more than normal number of people in the area with mixed kids of all races. Anyone else notice this.
wth

New Haven, WV

#2 Jan 8, 2013
25701 wrote:
Seem like there is a more than normal number of people in the area with mixed kids of all races. Anyone else notice this.
Who cares?!?!
1 post removed
carlita

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Who really cares?? I'm so sick of seeing these ignorant forums on race issues! Leave it alone! I'm so glad the world isn't full of pale skin, blond hair blue eyed people!! Grow up already
1 post removed

New York, NY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
No reason to make the kids suffer
carlita

New York, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
You know what ignorant a**! kids of all races suffer! They have for centuries! You might need to look that word up! I have a mixed adult son and he doesn't "suffer" from anything!!! kids that have 2 black parents can suffer, kids with 2 Hispanic patents can suffer and kids that have 2 white parents can suffer! Talk your stupidity somewhere else!! Geez!!
1 post removed

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2013
25701 wrote:
My daughter doesn't suffer a bit. She is a beautiful and intelligent child. Thanks though. Think about it.She has the best of both worlds.
capital punishment

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Why is everyone offended by the op statement? Its not even anything to get your panties in a wad about. We are a diverse nation. He's just taking a personal census. Nothing even racist about the statement at all. Not sure what he means when he later speaks of them suffering perhaps the fact that biracial children get bullied but that can happen to any child of any race. Anyway bi racial people are beautiful skin is a perfect light brown no need to tan lucky them! U people should seriously think about why u let one persons statement get u so riled up. If u have confidence and self respect and Jesus Christ then what a foo
l says makes no matter. You gave him what he wanted. He wanted to get up in your head and gain some control.
He who angers u controls u. Hard to live by but when u don't show anger towards your aggressor they become so pissed! I love it! Then u are in complete control of the situation at hand. Just keep smiling.
Get over it

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Yes there are more mixed kids in the Huntington area than many other places. That's ok though, just means there area better looking kids now.
noone

Branchland, WV

#12 Feb 5, 2013
all people are beautiful and loved by someone
poop

West Hamlin, WV

#13 Feb 21, 2013
You all are stupid white is the only way to go stay pure not mixed
dgaf

Beckley, WV

#14 Feb 21, 2013
poop your name speaks for itself and i'm guessing your reference to the name poop is also linked to whats coming out of your mouth lol what a dbag
poop

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Feb 21, 2013
dgaf don't be mad cause you a mutt and not pure real talk you the same color as poop ya look the same if some one seen you and a terd they could not tell you apart you feel me dip shit now I'm going to go have some grape kool aid and fried chicken bitch LOL i'm going to make like a dick and head haha
Destiny Ward

Greensburg, PA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Well, since youre so "pure" LOL. Unfortunately, my mother raised me with class, and your derogatory terms speak for yourself. Glad your "pure" family raised such a piece of trash.
poop

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Stop haten cause you look like poop go smoke your weeds and have a grape drink and shut your mouth I would not brag that your mom raised a turd all you mutts shut the hell up
DMD

Monroeville, PA

#18 Feb 22, 2013
25701 wrote:
Clearly YOU are suffering ...from ignorance, from intelligence, from compassion. You are however entitled to your opinion so allow others the same.
DMD

Monroeville, PA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
capital punishment wrote:
Why is everyone offended by the op statement? Its not even anything to get your panties in a wad about. We are a diverse nation. He's just taking a personal census. Nothing even racist about the statement at all. Not sure what he means when he later speaks of them suffering perhaps the fact that biracial children get bullied but that can happen to any child of any race. Anyway bi racial people are beautiful skin is a perfect light brown no need to tan lucky them! U people should seriously think about why u let one persons statement get u so riled up. If u have confidence and self respect and Jesus Christ then what a foo
l says makes no matter. You gave him what he wanted. He wanted to get up in your head and gain some control.
He who angers u controls u. Hard to live by but when u don't show anger towards your aggressor they become so pissed! I love it! Then u are in complete control of the situation at hand. Just keep smiling.
Nothing racist about asking. Most definitely offensive to say the kids are suffering.
dgaf

Beckley, WV

#20 Feb 26, 2013
aww is someone gettin upset someone that calls themself poop seems to be very sensitive :( go snort a pill you meth head freak you wish you had dick lol loves and kisses muah muah
muggman

Griffithsville, WV

#21 Feb 26, 2013
The white girls with black kids make themselves look ridiculous and desperate. But cheer up its not the end of the world scank!
1 post removed
dgaf

Beckley, WV

#23 Feb 28, 2013
oh you're right muggman why would any white woman want to be with another race being as how there are soooo many eligible men hanging out for example you. In trailer parks sportin' mullets and missing teeth grrrrrrroooooowwwwwllllll hot!!!
Blah blah

Nitro, WV

#24 Mar 1, 2013
Wow who gives a flyin f*ck about race!!! I've never seen a bunch of toothless white guys with a mullet tho!!! The experience I had with a black girl was amazing so black guys can have u white girls! Ill take a black girl with a side of creme lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Tatum 1 hr Sgt D 27
Never 7 hr apd 1
Coyotes in barboursville park! (May '14) 7 hr Milton "Skank" 21
Holly Smith 9 hr Next Up 1
Boycott Realotor Kelli Sobonya 9 hr Harry Stamper 7
midland wrestling (Feb '14) 11 hr Jarhead 36
Spray tan 21 hr lol 4
More from around the web

Barboursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE