First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned parent

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2012
Does anyone know who they are talking about on the news? I have a daughter who attends Midland and her culinary instructor tries to contact her out of school and says inappropriate things in class, wondering if it was about him.

Since: Jul 10

Fairfield, VA

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Why don't you just ask her my kids told me.
Class of 2010

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2012
I'm interested too in who it was
margretta

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Apr 20, 2012
the teacher was Mr. Meadows who teaches physical education.
2005isAlive

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Sh!t, go figure, he's always been saying inappropriate stuff
Case

Hurricane, WV

#6 Apr 25, 2012
What did I miss?
Class of 2011

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Mr Meadows says inappropriate stuff because that's just his sense of humor..I'm not saying its ok but that dumb girl overreacted. From what I understand, he said her mom was hot and she went and told on him. I could be wrong, that's just what I was told.
Sick of it

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 27, 2012
So sick of today's political correctness.
gag

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Apr 28, 2012
No that's not his sense of humor. He meant it. He has always been a huge perv. He is an arrogant, pompous jerk. Total ass.
jim

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2012
Sense of humor or not, a teacher can't talk like he does in today's world. Most teachers would be fired if they talked like him on a daily basis. He's lucky he has been sorta grandfathered in with his behavior.
Superman

Huntington, WV

#11 Apr 28, 2012
He's a great guy this girl is a bitch I'm from the class of 05 and he is one of the best teachers that midlands ever had. The lil girl is probably mad some ones not getting attention
Holywolf7777

Powell, OH

#12 Apr 28, 2012
gag wrote:
No that's not his sense of humor. He meant it. He has always been a huge perv. He is an arrogant, pompous jerk. Total ass.
he is one of the best people I have known all my life. he has always had a dirty humor side for gods sake, he doesn't mean anything by it. since when has mr meadows been a jerk? I have never seen him be one!
Most of the student body takes his side because they know how he is. So seriously if he was who you described him as would he have the student body pulling for him? Right at that I end it have a nice day :)
gag

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Apr 28, 2012
Holywolf7777 wrote:
<quoted text>
he is one of the best people I have known all my life. he has always had a dirty humor side for gods sake, he doesn't mean anything by it. since when has mr meadows been a jerk? I have never seen him be one!
Most of the student body takes his side because they know how he is. So seriously if he was who you described him as would he have the student body pulling for him? Right at that I end it have a nice day :)
Where have u been. Maybe this is a different one. LOL
Lmfao

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2012
I graduated in 05 and I know Bill pretty well. Yes he has always had a more vulgar sense of humor and a less techer like standard approach on some things. He honestly is a nice guy BUT in todays world you cannot joke with anyone about stuff. Everyone its so up tight and got their panties in a wad from the start just waiting for someone to do or say something so they can get "offended" and cry or get you into trouble. Issue is they have that right and you will eventually run into someone who will not just cry about it to mommy but actually get you into a whole bunch of trouble. Try telling a judge that you were jk about telling underage girls and boys their mom is hot or making comments to kids that I well know hes said. Your ass will be getting pounded by some guy in jail while your praying his sense of humor doesn't involve him not using lube on your pretty little self. If I personally being an adult run into meadows out somewhere and he starts his sense of humor then fine ill aggravate him right back but if my daughter was in his class and he said some of the things I've heard him say before to her then id probably stomp a mud hole on his ass. Like I said I'm not defending, assaulting or bashing meadows. He just needs to learn not all kids are from lesage and milton and know his humor...
margretta

Ardsley, NY

#15 Apr 28, 2012
another girl in the gym class contacted the other girls mom who the comments were directed towards. her daughter had nothing to do with the suspension of Meadows.
gag

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Apr 28, 2012
Lmfao wrote:
I graduated in 05 and I know Bill pretty well. Yes he has always had a more vulgar sense of humor and a less techer like standard approach on some things. He honestly is a nice guy BUT in todays world you cannot joke with anyone about stuff. Everyone its so up tight and got their panties in a wad from the start just waiting for someone to do or say something so they can get "offended" and cry or get you into trouble. Issue is they have that right and you will eventually run into someone who will not just cry about it to mommy but actually get you into a whole bunch of trouble. Try telling a judge that you were jk about telling underage girls and boys their mom is hot or making comments to kids that I well know hes said. Your ass will be getting pounded by some guy in jail while your praying his sense of humor doesn't involve him not using lube on your pretty little self. If I personally being an adult run into meadows out somewhere and he starts his sense of humor then fine ill aggravate him right back but if my daughter was in his class and he said some of the things I've heard him say before to her then id probably stomp a mud hole on his ass. Like I said I'm not defending, assaulting or bashing meadows. He just needs to learn not all kids are from lesage and milton and know his humor...
Who is Bill?
gag

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Apr 28, 2012
gag wrote:
No that's not his sense of humor. He meant it. He has always been a huge perv. He is an arrogant, pompous jerk. Total ass.
My bad. We are talking about 2 totally different people.
cee

Nitro, WV

#18 Apr 29, 2012
bills a cool guy!!
Harley

Huntington, WV

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Bill Meadows s a great person he is big hearted and would never ever do anything to any girl he jokes and kids around all the time in a fun way...
ashley

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2012
I'm not much for topic but I saw this and had to blog too. I went to midland & loved bill meadows!! He was such an understanding guy who was fair to everyone. It didn't matter, he gave anyone & everyone a chance and he turned my life around for the best. We need more teachers like him, who will not only educate you in the classroom, but also on other life issues. He gives real advice, and kids respect him and look up to him. He's honest. He doesn't sugar coat it for the kids, he prepares them for their future. I would def want my child to have some teachers with the same outlook on teaching as mr. meadows. Hands down one of the best teachers around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia State Police 41 min no trust 49
Jeremy Criss 55 min Former Employee 1
The Results site manager 59 min Former Employee 1
Jay chapman 1 hr Just curious 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr I no everything 4,169
Women who lose custody of their children. (Jan '13) Wed Heartbrokenmother 132
Wasn't ready Jul 23 Why 4

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages