annoyed

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
So I go to rent marvels avengers dvd and the box gives me a bluray disc. This was at kroger kiosk A so I tried kiosk B its bluray also. So I call them. They give me 4 free rentals. So I wait 24 hours and go back to kroger rent the same Dvd and it gives me bluray again so I go to walmart at mall and rent the same dvd and guess what? Yep another bluray. So evidently all redboxes have stocked blurays by accident into the dvd slot for the marvels advengers dvd. Now they gave me 8 free rentals. Maybe I will try foodfair today. Anyone else have this issue?
annoyed

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Foodfair redbox is also giving bluray instead of dvds. Just checked and wasted one of my free rentals.
Yup

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
This happened to us at krogers too :(
try

Springfield, NJ

#4 Oct 20, 2012
It's happening at most redboxs and it's usually only the avengers that come out as bluray
Rachel oramous

Slidell, LA

#5 May 16, 2015
Box gave me a blue ray disc n I clearly pressed DVD!! I'm very upset n will never deal with them again.
Phalanx

Warren, MI

#6 May 18, 2015
You could save up and buy a state of the art blue ray player. The picture quality is much better.
Who it Helps

Palo Alto, CA

#7 May 18, 2015
Did you not try to knock on the REDBOX booth and speak to the attendant inside. I have a buddy that works in the REDBOX at Walgreens on 1st Street. If you can't get the right movie from the guys in the REDBOX's in Barboursville area, just go to his. Just knock and ask for Gary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't take it away 4 hr Ex bff 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
speedway Rt60 Tue DeathToAllAddicts 4
Charlie Bills Tue Haterade Drinker 7
Chris Taylor Tue Dave 4
Fat nosey chicks name them Tue Friend 6
Tire Stop (May '15) Tue Satisfied 15

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance