Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2012
annoyed

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
So I go to rent marvels avengers dvd and the box gives me a bluray disc. This was at kroger kiosk A so I tried kiosk B its bluray also. So I call them. They give me 4 free rentals. So I wait 24 hours and go back to kroger rent the same Dvd and it gives me bluray again so I go to walmart at mall and rent the same dvd and guess what? Yep another bluray. So evidently all redboxes have stocked blurays by accident into the dvd slot for the marvels advengers dvd. Now they gave me 8 free rentals. Maybe I will try foodfair today. Anyone else have this issue?
annoyed

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Foodfair redbox is also giving bluray instead of dvds. Just checked and wasted one of my free rentals.
Yup

Danielson, CT

#3 Oct 18, 2012
This happened to us at krogers too :(
try

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
It's happening at most redboxs and it's usually only the avengers that come out as bluray

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessie from the bluff 1 hr Wanderer 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 57,076
Blonde at the part store 3 hr chase 35
Travis Bailey (Jul '12) 14 hr joeblow 6
Club Pet 20 hr here poochy 10
To my Babydoll 20 hr Biggest fool 20
old guy at kroger self checkout Fri just wondering... 28
•••
•••

Barboursville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••