Humbly ME

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I randomly bought Christian concert tickets , not knowing how very much I would need that message tonight. Some people think there is no positive here. So i will share What I heard tonight-Normally raising the white flag is a bad thing, a sign of defeat. But as many things with God, His ways are not ours. We must fully surrender completely to have victory in Jesus.There are no coincidences. God uses imperfect vessels for His work. I pray those who are here looking for positive may find encouragement here in my personal story. I am surprised I haven't been bashed yet. probably will be.. Buy maybe even one lost soul may hold up the white flag, making the choice to surrender their lives to Christ.
Humbly Me

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Humbly Me

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2013
http://youtu.be/Y-4NFvI5U9w

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
Humbly Me

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2013
My original Personal Testimony has been deleted. Thus I paraphrase. If someone found it unsuitable for this forum, it must have hit a nerve so therefore, may God Himself deliver this message to any lost soul who needs to hear it today and may Satan fail in another attempt in silencing me.

This site, the viciousness of someone who chooses as was said themselves "The Dark Side" brought me to the point of near destruction yesterday. Satan used this new technology as a vessel to humiliate, and emotional rape me. Nothing less.

I prayed and was brought comfort. I knocked and He answered.

So I submit my testimony AGAIN: I AM A SINNER! I have cheated, lied, commited adultery, been a poor example to my children, dishonored my parents and neglected to put God first and foremost in my life.

Praise the Father for giving me this beautiful life, praise the Son for dying on the cross and covering me with His Grace, Praise the Holy Spirit for offering me the comfort in a warm hug.

May The People of God Hear this message and be touched. May those who dwell on the dark side realize they can too change and repent. They can Live for God and not die with the ultimate deceiver.

AMEN!

I paraphrase and pray some lost soul may get something positive here:

There is Good.
There is Evil.
You either serve God, or serve Satan. There IS no middle ground.
I pray that those who are lost, with their eyes closed will have them opened to the fact that their perceived freedom of choice in actions and self-serving prideful acts may actually be chains binding them to their sins.
Humbly ME

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Oh here it is. Positivity. Peace.
Humbly ME

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 20, 2013
You are forgiven.

Don't live in darknes

Choose life.
Humbly ME

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2013
I know who stands before me
I know who walks behind
The God of angel armies
He's always by my side!
Whom shall I fear?
He is the way the truth and the life!
harleyman

Hamlin, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2013
GOD is the one who saves all threw his son JESUS CHRIST and no other way can you be saved.It is almost time to look to the sky because all of the world events that are taken place now are no more than biblical and has to be this way for the bible to be fulfilled.All the leaders are in place due to prophecy that is at hand and it must be the way it is so this sickening world will end.I used to not read the bible cause of fear of the truth and I wanted to party and stay drunk for that good buzz i would get.Well I have chosen to follow the greatest thing in the universe called GOD and JESUS CHRIST and dont get me wrong I am a sinner who still sins everyday but continually ask for his forgiveness.What a great friend we have in JESUS.
betty

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2013
love you guys you are a blessing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name one 3 hr Truth 6
Enough/stop 3 hr Skunk 9
Thrown away 3 hr Dont worry about ... 8
Fat Patty's owner (Feb '13) 19 hr WTF 26
Courtney Staley and Sean Fri Breanna 13
A woman Thu Yep 8
List all the Bullys in the area Thu Ryan Seacrest 1

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance