Barboursville regional jail administrator fired

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Charleston Gazette 8

Regional jail authority executive director Joe Delong tells media outlets that Mike Clark was relieved of his duties Monday.

Full Story
YES

South Point, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2013
why?
What

South Point, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Why was he fired?
fool

Princeton, WV

#3 Feb 7, 2013
for not doing his job.allowing crap to go on and not doing anything about it.do your damn job right and you wont get in trouble and stop being afraid of others who bully you in to doing their dirty deeds and you may still have your job.
Billy Preston maddox

Ironton, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
fool wrote:
for not doing his job.allowing crap to go on and not doing anything about it.do your damn job right and you wont get in trouble and stop being afraid of others who bully you in to doing their dirty deeds and you may still have your job.
. You are a "fool" you have no idea what your talking about. Mr. Clark was and is a great leader and person. You might want to do your home work or check into this matter before you make any more foolish comments. The problem is the regional jail authority it's self in charleston. Maybe you should ask, you bugged Mr. Lopez's office. Just do a little digging or homework, you will be surprised with what really comes to light. Mr. Clark was a victim of the politics.
BIG B

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2013
the i/m.s did not get there ice cream with milk and cookies one week so as usual they lied and complained re condations in the facility oh well cry me a river little john loser low life who junks and steals for a living got his butt busted again so he lies they beat me up ya right no one gets beat up for no reason west virginia street and holler trash is not worth the effort there is no lower life form than a inmate
betty

Branchland, WV

#6 Mar 2, 2013
BIG B wrote:
the i/m.s did not get there ice cream with milk and cookies one week so as usual they lied and complained re condations in the facility oh well cry me a river little john loser low life who junks and steals for a living got his butt busted again so he lies they beat me up ya right no one gets beat up for no reason west virginia street and holler trash is not worth the effort there is no lower life form than a inmate
blah blah blah you talk a lot of shit i bet you are perfect or think so you can not even spell correctly.
umm

Cutler, OH

#7 Mar 11, 2013
I have to say its a shame that the inmates who make life horrible with their crimes, rapes,drugs have more rights than the Officers that have to take care of them. and Trust me the officers put up with a lot for a little pay. I really hate my taxes paying for these criminals in jail.
omg

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 9, 2013
The real problem is that McComas hates Mike Clark since he got promoted over him years ago. Thomas can't run for sheriff next year and didn't want Mike Clark to get it so he's making a sweep of the jail to get him out (which worked) and now his buddy Ferguson can run and put him back in. You guys are gullible. This town is a joke and nobody around here even realizes it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All-Time Barboursville High Football team (Jan '11) 3 hr curious 76
Sun Salon 4 hr Cinda 6
Who is the WORST Manager in the Barboursville a... 6 hr local resident 12
who is best child custody attorney? 12 hr Realseal5 3
lady g's 14 hr joe 1
travis gue (Jan '12) 18 hr Rasta Me 110
who overdosed on holland branch Fri bvillegirl90 4
Barboursville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web