First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whoa

Madison, WV

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Charmed68 wrote:
<quoted text> why the hell do u feel u need to talk about me? I don't even know you and don't know me so why don't you keep you remarks to yourself
I am glad that i don't you or your ufo picture. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that wasn't an alien that was probing you. That was my buddy, he couldn't believe you fell for the, "we have to go in that way to get to your brain approach," until he saw your picture. look behind you its NOT A UFO
John Burger

Bronx, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that i don't you or your ufo picture. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that wasn't an alien that was probing you. That was my buddy, he couldn't believe you fell for the, "we have to go in that way to get to your brain approach," until he saw your picture. look behind you its NOT A UFO
Why don't you watch your mouth don't talk to my sister that way get out from your little name and be a man too you wouldn't talk that crap to my face neither would your Queer buddy
whoa

Madison, WV

#23 Jan 3, 2013
why would i "talk this crap" to your face? i was clearly not talking to you. my buddy was something that i obviously made up, unless you believe. he must have probed you too.
Bville Resident

Elkview, WV

#24 Jan 3, 2013
ufooooooooooooooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>were u probed?
I don't recall...I was blacked out.
mentalvoyuer

Charleston, WV

#25 Jan 3, 2013
John Burger wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you watch your mouth don't talk to my sister that way get out from your little name and be a man too you wouldn't talk that crap to my face neither would your Queer buddy
You tell him John, it was too an alien that probed her
Irish304

Charleston, WV

#26 Jan 4, 2013
I hope an alien grabs both of you up and makes you two screw him lmao
no ufo

Branchland, WV

#27 Jan 5, 2013
That is not a Ufo. The light used to be red. Its so planes don't hit the pole or trees or anything. The light is right above my house.
area69

Roanoke, VA

#28 Jan 5, 2013
Wait...I think "whoa" meant to post that reply to "barbie"not " charmed68". John burger, why are u so angry? Its obvious that one person just brought your sisters name into this like a child, but bit of advice for both of you-if someones hating on her that hard, she must be doing something right. I don't know who either of u are, but as long as shes not out wrecking homes, selling drugs to kids, or some other deplorable act, then keep it up, if they're talking about u they're leaving someone else alone.
2 posts removed
resident

New York, NY

#31 Jan 11, 2013
whoa wrote:
it looks so much like a ufo, how could they not? of course they are inboxing you, because merely commenting on the picture would show there names on how foolish they appear agreeing with you. i have another maybe, how about maybe there are no ufos. maybe anyone foolish enough to believe that there are would put it on topix. haha maybe there would have been a whole lot of people that saw this at 8pm, not just two. i could walk outside any night, anywhere and have a picture that was more believable than the picture you took. why where you only able to get one picture? did you get anal probed, as the aliens that that a mind probe would be much less interesting. do tell. do you have a picture of that
No, she don't have any pictures! She is on drugs! Dumbass skank druggy is all this chick is. Ask anyone that knows her
1 post removed
lena's friend

New York, NY

#33 Jan 12, 2013
Haha, guess that shut up the fat as* who only sits behind her computer and talks sh*t!! Barbie you truly are the biggest joke! The post where someone guessed it was your fat aS* you saw was right on with that guess. Find another website begging the public to talk to you on Facebook! No one that truly knows you likes you and everyone knows your just a waste! So keep talking fatty.... We will keep laughing!!!
Barbie Adkins

Huntington, WV

#34 Jan 18, 2013
area69 wrote:
Wait...I think "whoa" meant to post that reply to "barbie"not " charmed68". John burger, why are u so angry? Its obvious that one person just brought your sisters name into this like a child, but bit of advice for both of you-if someones hating on her that hard, she must be doing something right. I don't know who either of u are, but as long as shes not out wrecking homes, selling drugs to kids, or some other deplorable act, then keep it up, if they're talking about u they're leaving someone else alone.
.... Thank you!..she ALWAYS talks about me because she is a jealous hater!
lena

Alexandria, VA

#35 Jan 18, 2013
Barbie Adkins wrote:
<quoted text>.... Thank you!..she ALWAYS talks about me because she is a jealous hater!
Truth hurts! You are by far.... Nothing to be jealous of!! Smh!! Stop begging people to go on your page and talk to your miserable fat as*!! And btw area69, she is a druggie and a homewrecker!! There's plenty more to tell but no need, anyone that knows this miserable woman knows the truth!
1 post removed
barbie is pathetic

United States

#37 May 2, 2014
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts! You are by far.... Nothing to be jealous of!! Smh!! Stop begging people to go on your page and talk to your miserable fat as*!! And btw area69, she is a druggie and a homewrecker!! There's plenty more to tell but no need, anyone that knows this miserable woman knows the truth!
my brother says barbies cooch smells like a tuna boat sprayed with cheap perfume and sh*t breath. he only tried it once and almost choked
heard about her

United States

#38 May 2, 2014
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts! You are by far.... Nothing to be jealous of!! Smh!! Stop begging people to go on your page and talk to your miserable fat as*!! And btw area69, she is a druggie and a homewrecker!! There's plenty more to tell but no need, anyone that knows this miserable woman knows the truth!
if she wrecked it...it was not much of a home..just sayin
Funnier than Farts

Cantonment, FL

#39 May 2, 2014
He smelt it, THEN he WENT AHEAD & TRIED it?
barbie is pathetic wrote:
<quoted text> my brother says barbies cooch smells like a tuna boat sprayed with cheap perfume and sh*t breath. he only tried it once and almost choked
He SHOULD choke on it.

Whatta dumba$$!!
Does it run in the family? I'm guessing "YES", since you posted that nasty biznezz about yer bro!

LMFAO
1 post removed
saltrock momma

United States

#41 May 4, 2014
John Burger wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you watch your mouth don't talk to my sister that way get out from your little name and be a man too you wouldn't talk that crap to my face neither would your Queer buddy
Barbie has no brother. I went to school with her. She has always been a nutcase though and trouble being an honest person.
Humored

United States

#42 May 27, 2014
John Burger wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you watch your mouth don't talk to my sister that way get out from your little name and be a man too you wouldn't talk that crap to my face neither would your Queer buddy
Well, if you are her brother then you are a bastard child...her mom had only two girls by her husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lady g's 6 hr doug 44
Midland Softball 9 hr fan 8
Steak and shake (Oct '14) 11 hr IJS 16
Barboursville Moose Lodge 11 hr wanting to know 1
Chase is Closing the Drive Throughs 11 hr smh!! 11
Chris Tatum 22 hr Sgt D 13
Chris Tatum vs Paul Turman 22 hr Sgt D 1
More from around the web

Barboursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]