First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Lesage, WV

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Did anyone else see what appeared to be a UFO hovering over alt rt 10? It was a bright light and looked as if some sort of light beans were coming out of it. I saw it about 20 minutes ago.
Bville Resident

Elkview, WV

#2 Jan 1, 2013
You know what's weird...I can't remember anything that happened for about the last hour. I was driving out Rt 10 & woke up in a ditch within about the last 10-15 minutes. I'm not sure how I got there but remember seeing bright lights just before blacking out.
YES

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 1, 2013
I saw it. It was flying so weird and the lights were like nothing I have seen. Thought maybe it was a helicopter.
mentalvoyuer

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 1, 2013
That's weird I just talked to patty burger Hamlin harless and she said she took a nap and when she woke up her ass was sore as though she had been probed.
Barbie Adkins

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 1, 2013
I notonly saw it...I got a picture!..I posted it on my FACEBOOK...look at barbie adkins on FB ...
Barbie Adkins

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2013
My FB is an open profile for the wisecrackers you're welcome to check out my picture!!!.. there REALLY was a UFO!
ray

Branchland, WV

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Its a high point light for airplanes. It used to be red it recently went to white
ray

Branchland, WV

#8 Jan 2, 2013
It looks like its shooting beams due to clouds.
whoa

Madison, WV

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Barbie Adkins wrote:
I notonly saw it...I got a picture!..I posted it on my FACEBOOK...look at barbie adkins on FB ...
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there is no UFO in your picture. My advice to you, stay off the drugs
Barbie Adkins

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 2, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there is no UFO in your picture. My advice to you, stay off the drugs
... I don't do drugs smartass!
whoa

Madison, WV

#11 Jan 2, 2013
You are the only one that can see a UFO in that picture. It should have been a pretty big clue that nobody else saw a UFO in the picture either, when not another person commented to that effect. If you needed attention that bad, there are other routes you could have taken. Your, please look at my facebook account approach, leaves a lot to be desired.
True Story

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Wow attacking a woman for commenting back to someone who saw the same thing. I didnt read it that she was looking for attention at all, merely commenting that she saw the same thing and had a photo of it. Clearly she is no professional photographer, but when she saw it with the naked eye, it wasnt a normal sight so she took a picture of it. Big deal. It was interesting enough for you to go analyze it. Only one person besides you commented at all, that doesnt mean nobody else thought it was a UFO. Maybe they just didnt comment. Maybe they thought they'd get attacked for sayong it was or thought theyd be called crazy or stupid.
It was interesting conversation, thats all. Everyone doesnt see things the same way, if we did it'd be a pretty boring place. For the record, I saw the strange light more than once in the last few months and saw it the other night too..........I just didnt have sense enough to try and photograph it. Thanks for your perspective Barbie and Curious.
ray

Branchland, WV

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Yea my friend saw it on the way to my house and thought it was lightning. No one thought ufo
Barbie Adkins

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 2, 2013
True Story wrote:
Wow attacking a woman for commenting back to someone who saw the same thing. I didnt read it that she was looking for attention at all, merely commenting that she saw the same thing and had a photo of it. Clearly she is no professional photographer, but when she saw it with the naked eye, it wasnt a normal sight so she took a picture of it. Big deal. It was interesting enough for you to go analyze it. Only one person besides you commented at all, that doesnt mean nobody else thought it was a UFO. Maybe they just didnt comment. Maybe they thought they'd get attacked for sayong it was or thought theyd be called crazy or stupid.
It was interesting conversation, thats all. Everyone doesnt see things the same way, if we did it'd be a pretty boring place. For the record, I saw the strange light more than once in the last few months and saw it the other night too..........I just didnt have sense enough to try and photograph it. Thanks for your perspective Barbie and Curious.
Thank You... just for the record, people on my fb have been inboxing me and do believe it is a ufo... some people are so weird and have no life, they just pounce on anyone to have someone to attack.... I appreciate your kindness....:)
John Burger

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 2, 2013
mentalvoyuer wrote:
That's weird I just talked to patty burger Hamlin harless and she said she took a nap and when she woke up her ass was sore as though she had been probed.
Your a bad ass behind your name you are gut less
whoa

Madison, WV

#16 Jan 2, 2013
it looks so much like a ufo, how could they not? of course they are inboxing you, because merely commenting on the picture would show there names on how foolish they appear agreeing with you. i have another maybe, how about maybe there are no ufos. maybe anyone foolish enough to believe that there are would put it on topix. haha maybe there would have been a whole lot of people that saw this at 8pm, not just two. i could walk outside any night, anywhere and have a picture that was more believable than the picture you took. why where you only able to get one picture? did you get anal probed, as the aliens that that a mind probe would be much less interesting. do tell. do you have a picture of that
whoa

Madison, WV

#17 Jan 2, 2013
ray wrote:
Yea my friend saw it on the way to my house and thought it was lightning. No one thought ufo
you are the only one on here that has any sense...other than me of course
Barbie Adkins

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 2, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the only one on here that has any sense...other than me of course
get a life! there are also comments on my picture not just in the inbox smartass! and really i could care less who believes me I know what i saw! btw how's it going Lena? LMAO
ufoooooooooooooo ooooooooo

Nitro, WV

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Bville Resident wrote:
You know what's weird...I can't remember anything that happened for about the last hour. I was driving out Rt 10 & woke up in a ditch within about the last 10-15 minutes. I'm not sure how I got there but remember seeing bright lights just before blacking out.
were u probed?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 2, 2013
mentalvoyuer wrote:
why the hell do u feel u need to talk about me? I don't even know you and don't know me so why don't you keep you remarks to yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 hr u sure 788
The problems with Absolute Fitness 12 hr Heath 7
stephanie burns @riverpark. 14 hr estelle johnson 3
Dark Complected Beauty at 7Eleven Thu Jack 8
CMHS girls basketball (Feb '14) Sep 2 mac dude 68
Tire Stop Sep 2 Jus Sayin 10
Review: Sonic Sep 1 sonicboom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages