Why does he stay with her.

Why does he stay with her.

Posted in the Barboursville Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Chris Mayo is a good looking guy but why does he live with Angie. She isn't that pretty, doesn't have an education, seems to cause drama. Know he has had opportunity to be with someone that was basically out if his league, but into him. He ditched that for Angelia. I know the girl who was into him and damn is she a beautiful woman. The only reason I post these comments is I was cheated on which ended in divorce. I can't stand men who take advantage and cheat on women. maybe Chris will see these or that crazy girl he lives with. She works intermittently and only makes minimum. Wage.
Yes you are a stupid b

Manakin Sabot, VA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
You are a friggin moron! What does you getting cheated on have to do with this Chris guy? and Who cares if the woman he is with makes minimum wage? Are you just mad that he don't like you? STUPID!
Yes you are a stupid b

Manakin Sabot, VA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
cry baby cry :'( whaaaaa!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Yes you are a stupid b wrote:
cry baby cry :'( whaaaaa!
Sounds like you have issues beyond the scope of my posts.......STUPID Bbbbb
dah

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2013
kissnteller wrote:
Chris Mayo is a good looking guy but why does he live with Angie. She isn't that pretty, doesn't have an education, seems to cause drama. Know he has had opportunity to be with someone that was basically out if his league, but into him. He ditched that for Angelia. I know the girl who was into him and damn is she a beautiful woman. The only reason I post these comments is I was cheated on which ended in divorce. I can't stand men who take advantage and cheat on women. maybe Chris will see these or that crazy girl he lives with. She works intermittently and only makes minimum. Wage.
Angie who?
rainbow poop

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Know- do you Know her.
Now- now he has had the opportunity to be with someone who is basically out of his league.

U need some education also my dear. If u cannot distinguish know and now you are not as bright as you think you are. You probably run a register at dollar general 25 hours a week. Lol.
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 24, 2013
kissnteller wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have issues beyond the scope of my posts.......STUPID Bbbbb
wow!!! It makes sense you were that other woman that was "out of his league" thats funny you got burned, ditched and kicked to the curb so you turn to topix to bash him, HAHA
Kiss intellect

Kenna, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!!! It makes sense you were that other woman that was "out of his league" thats funny you got burned, ditched and kicked to the curb so you turn to topix to bash him, HAHA
Nope
big boy

Oakvale, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2013
I know about this situation and all of you are wrong. First, kissenteller is not the girl dumped. I know the girl Chris was cheating with. She is a damn good looking woman. I see her at the gym and around town.......one classy woman. Damn, I would try to be with her in a heart beat. Sh!t she probably dumped him. Who cares. he likes his women, but I would have to say the one he cheated with is a step up for him. He probably stays with Angie because he couldn't take how a girl who makes a lot of money, has a nice body, and a beautiful face would be with him. Damn, I am going for her.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The puppet 9 hr Family 1
Shooting at barboursbvilke park 13 hr lkm 7
curious 17 hr Metoyou 3
Just thinking (May '16) 22 hr disgusting 8
Alvis dean (Sep '16) Wed Excuse me 2
To my beloved wife Tue karma shae 1
Melissa Stocker Tue Concession mom 1

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance